Christian Apologists - Please Watch This and Tell Us Why it is wrong?

by cantleave 834 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sabastious
    sabastious
    You would have ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEE that there wouldn't be ANOTHER GERMAN BABY who would grow up to be another DICTATOR!!!

I don't need a guarantee, if had a chance to kill Hitler I would take it, even if he was a baby. So you are saying you wouldn't kill the baby?

-Sab

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

So why wasn't this sun/energy god on the side of the Egyptians who worshipped him?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    So why wasn't this sun/energy god on the side of the Egyptians who worshipped him?

Why do you think he wasn't? No world power rules forever because eventually they go corrupt, really badly. At that point God abandons them in favor of the next best thing.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

However humans will always have misplaced loyalty to any establishment that once had God's favor. For example the Illuminati is a group that is trying to bring back Horus worship which at one point was acceptable to God but no longer is because the culture went bad and is now gone because of it.

-Sab

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Sab, your imagination is truly wondrous to behold.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Sab, your imagination is truly wondrous to behold.

-Sab

• tec
    tec

To clarify for Still, from I have no idea what page back, lol:

My God is the Father of Christ. He is the creator of all, known and seen through Christ. He is the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob (who I believe was called 'El' at the time - hence Isra-el). I do not think that the god of every nation/culture throughout time is Him. But I do think that knowledge of Him started at the beginning (spreading out), and that is how some truth/knowledge became shared between many religions. That is more a spreading of religion though... and falsehoods can be passed around just the same because of it. I think that universal truths and the seeking out a creator (an inherent need) comes from Him actually being there. We seek what is real.

I refrain from speaking about other religions for the most part, because they are not mine to judge. I am to keep an eye on myself, and follow Christ as best as I can.

Peace,

tammy

• tec
    tec

Poopsie, evidence is information used to base your thoughts, beliefs, conclusions, upon. It can be scientific, it can be facts/proof, it can be circumstantial, it can simply be something that leads one to believe something.

This word. I think it means what he thinks it means ;)

Peace,

tammy

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Sab, your imagination is truly wondrous to behold. ..." Poopsiecakes, who was just TOO kind!!

I'm NOT....

Sab, your insanity is astounding to observe....

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Sab, your insanity is astounding to observe....

Don't worry I am donating my brain to science when I die.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit