Is SEX all men care about??

by butalbee 99 Replies latest social relationships

• LB
    LB

There is a subtle difference between men and women when it comes to sex. The average guy thinks about sex a lot. But with a guy you get what you see. There is no hidden agenda, he asked you out to see if he can get laid.

I feel women are much more devious that men. There is a hidden agenda and most guys don't have a clue when it comes to that.

So we are dogs, with a dog again you know what you're getting. A woman is much more like a cat isn't she? Never quite sure if you are going to have a kitty purring on your lap or scratching your eyes out.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• 4horsemen
    4horsemen

Butalbee,

This is what most women want.

First, for a man to demonstrate the following sentiment...

"My whole heart is yours!
    I cannot live without you-
    I am like the flower that fades
    without the kiss of sunshine!
    My sweetest song is yours,
    for it springs from love alone.
    Say it once more, my one and only love,
    say it once more: I love you!

Where ever I go,
    I feel you near me.
    I should like to drink your breath
    and sink imploringly at your feet-
    yours, yours alone! How wonderful
    your shining hair is!
    Your lovely, radiant gaze
    is full of dreams and anxious longing.
    When I hear your voice,
    it is like music.
    My whole heart is yours!"

Secondly, they want him to be able to give them mind blowing sex all day, and all night, and then some.

If either quality is lacking, especially number two(since she'll overlook number 1), that poor soul is not long for that relationship.
    Did you yourself not say that one quality your next paramour must have is to be "great" in bed. Quote, unquote. Not good, not average.

As in answer to your question: Did men think only of sex?

No!

We also think about food, water(beer), and a place to sleep.

• 4horsemen
    4horsemen

Gil,

This is a nice bastard as per Abaddon. Try this. It worked on LDH.

LDH writes:

"Construction guy came up to me and said, "I'm sorry for bothering you I'm sure you get this all the time but I just have to tell you how beautiful you are!"

Now, point being, I'm sure this dog was thinking about sex but HELL he was respectful and that makes all the difference in the world. I responded by telling him if I were not married, I'd go out with him. He was very handsome and built.

So guys if you want play time, play nice-nice. When your woman wants to be treated like a whore she will tell you."

Of course if you're "handsome an built" that helps. :)

• apostate man
    apostate man

Thats a bunch of crap that all we think about is having sex with a woman! Sometimes we think about more important things like, having sex with two women or three or four...

Thanks for reading the above and remember, always add pepper to your vomit BEFORE you lap it back up. mmmmm good

• 4horsemen
    4horsemen

Butalbee,

What every woman should know about the average male "dog" "pig" etc

Insight that my 12th grade BMOC, football captain, dating women in college, "handsome and built" (per Ldh), and my 2nd best friend wrote in my yearbook when I was in 11th grade.

"To have the wisdom of a wise man, always remember to pick food over chicks and to live one day at a time"

There you are. The perspective of the average male. Like LB said, we're an open book.

Too bad the same cant be said for women.

What a true wise man should know...

"Woman is wayward
    as a feather in the breeze,
    capricious in word
    and in thought.
    Always a lovable,
    pretty face
    but deceitful
    whether weeping or smiling.

He who trusts her
    or confides in her
    is always wretched,
    his heart broken!
    But he can never be
    completely happy
    who does not sip love on that breast!"

~La Donna E Mobile

• Xander
    Xander

I guess I have a question for butalbee, then...

You have a handsome guy wining & dining you. Whole nine yards, fancy restaurant, no make it a fancy lodge. Fire crackling, plenty of roses. He's just finished reading you poetry and you are casually discussing something, oh, I dunno, relationships.

Do you honestly think he is not thinking about sex?

Or, you are giving a presentation - at work - in front of a half dozen men. You think THEY are not thinking about sex?

I'm not saying you need to be afraid/worried about of men. But, yes, we are almost always thinking about sex. The most 'sophisticated' man you can think of thinks of sex no less than those construction-worker guys. He just hides it better, because that's his style. (Actually, odds even, depending on how conservative a family he came from, he might just be thinking about it MORE)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana
  • Xander
    Xander

The important thing is not to get hung up on the 'men always thinking about sex' thing.

That DOES NOT mean they are thinking about you as some kind of object. How he treats you as a person is very dependant on him, and every guy varies on that (RE: Mr. Sophisticated vs Mr. Construction). However, that he is thinking about sex at the time is a given.

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana
  • LDH
    LDH

4horsemen,

I only just posted my picture on the forum yesterday. As you can see, I have no worldly business being with any one who is *not* handsome and built! DUH!

I DEFINITELE recommend the nice bastard or bitch approach as I have told you before, primarily because there is a thing called manners. And if you don't have them or don't know how to display them (ESPECIALLY when first meeting), I have no business being seen in your company either.

Lisa
    Got Hers Class

• Beans
    Beans

Yes

Beans

• butalbee
    butalbee

Hey, Beans darling, I already knew that was a yes!

You have a handsome guy wining & dining you. Whole nine yards, fancy restaurant, no make it a fancy lodge. Fire crackling, plenty of roses. He's just finished reading you poetry and you are casually discussing something, oh, I dunno, relationships.

Do you honestly think he is not thinking about sex?

Of course he's thinking SEX...But just cuz he's wining and dining me does not mean he's gonna get lucky either.

I think woman hope to find love,
    I think men hope to find sex.
    That is only my opinion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit