Is SEX all men care about??

by butalbee 99 Replies latest social relationships

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Introspection,

Buahahahaha!

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126

Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

bee girl, no way. keep it up. it has people's honest opinions in here. it's all good.

bea, who still loves people even when i disagree with them

• Farkel
    Farkel

Marilyn,

: Women give sex for love. Men give love for sex.

I already said that on this thread!

bultabee,

You want this thread deleted? Why? You started the subject and it's a good subject.

Your thesis is that men are jerks, and mostly men agreed with you. You WIN! (Are you ugly or fat or something?)

"No matter how bad or fat or ugly we are, there is someone who is just as bad and fat and ugly fat as we are and who is perfect for us." -The Book of Farkel, chapter 9, verses 4-6, NWT.

Farkel

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

"Yeah, us girls talk about it, but not as vividly as you men."

Girls talk about sex MORE vividly than men... guys are great on broad brush-strokes;

"Oh, wow, is she hot, and she loves giving head, know what I mean man?"

But details... god! Girls give details;

"Well, he fingered me in the taxi on the way back to my place, And I was so turned on already from dancing with him and kissing him in the club, I just came there in the taxi, and when I looked up, I could see the driver looking at me come in the mirror, and that made me come again... and, well, when we got through the door I just was so ready to get fucked that we did it on the floor in the hallway... I ripped his fucking shirt off, I've always wanted to do that, and I got to tell you, I'm NEVER going to say size doesn't matter again... he made my eyes water, and THEN, when I was riding him, he stuck his thumb up my ass, and THAT was something too."

The thing is, girls tend to have to be far more relaxed before they feel they have the 'permission' to talk like that; guys do it as a standard thing. As most of my frind are females, I have been on more than a few girls nights out (really good fun) so I've heard stuff (like six girls discussing how they like to be licked - common factor, not too hard, steady strokes, the clitoris is not a game-pad button) so detailed it beggars the imagination.

As for girls not gossiping, Ha! I know from personal experience that girls talk about their lovers (having been talked about to other girls by girlfriends, and having had girls talk about other lovers to me).

And girls not thinking about sex all the time? Well, there I think guys have a hormonal thang going; the lesbian writer Camilla Piaget (sp?)had an injection of testosterone once to see what it was like and is on record as 'wanting to fuck everything she saw'. But that's not to say girls don't think about sex, it's just they are not as obvious as men...

Thing with stereotypes is that often they are true... but some of the time, they're bullshit.

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• joelbear
    joelbear

Well I never think about breasts or mounding women so I must be grown up.

Do I ever think about anything besides sex? Yes, I also think about sleep and food.

Where the boys are, that's where I want to be ..... la la la,

hugs

Connie, err, Joel

• Seeker
    Seeker

bea,

I was at a bar not too long ago and a man came up to me and asked me if he could 'fuck my pussy'
    To which the proper retort would have been, "You leave my cat the hell alone!"
  • expatbrit
    expatbrit

Lately I've been considering shedding my corporeal body and becoming a completely thought-based life form, free of all the intellect-fogging encumbrances of physicality.

I may take up residence in some flashing big globe thing to maximise my chances of getting a role in a Star Trek episode. Perhaps I can get lucky with a green skinned alien babe. Cerebrally of course.

Whatever.

Expatbrit

• KJV
    KJV

Buttabee,

You are living proof that there is a God. Women are born with hymens because they are capable of only being madly in love once in their life. Young girls give up their choppers to the guy they flip over and then the guy dumps them. Then the girl ends up hating men,(which it appears that you do) because they think that all men are vile. Women are fragile and should be instructed by their parents "If ya let this guy root ya and take yer cherry, and then he dumps ya, yer gonna be a nutter!" Women end up screwing every "Tom, Dick and Harry", looking for that "something", just to end up nuttier than ever. It takes two to Tango, ya can keep yer legs crossed ya know!
    What men do love and they hardly exist are LADIES!! Like my Dad always said "Ya can't make a whore blush!!"

KJV- who is in love with a blusher!

• flower
    flower

butalbee,

i thought it was so funny that YOU of all people posted this question. LOL. like bea said, i dont mean to be rude but out of your 400 plus posts i would say at least hmmm 40% are probably sex related many of which topics you started. ok maybe i'm exaggerating a little.

i think it doesnt matter whether you are male or female pretty much the same rules apply when it comes to sex.

you think about sex as much as most men from the pattern of your posts. so do i. maybe thats cause neither of us are getting any (hey i dont know your situation i'm just guessing ). or maybe were just a couple of horny chics and would be anyway. but i think its cause women just dont like to admit to being so sexual. ok maybe women dont think about it quite as much as men but i think women think about it a LOT more than they like to admit. they want to be wholesome and good and sex is considered by a lot of people to be naughty. thats goes double for jw or xjw women cause they were taught that it was so wrong for so long.

as far as what happened to you with the guys hitting on you, well that goes both ways too. i work in an office with three other women which is right next door to an office with a bunch of young, hot guys. you think we dont look at them like a piece of meat? theres one that looks like he could be a model but he is dumber than cotton when he talks. but we all agree hes hot and we all stare when he comes in. isnt that awful? and theres one in particular that is just soo fine that we all pretend to be working near the one little window in the door so we can watch him walk down the hallway. he is yummy! and the poor mail guys who come in a few times a day to get the mail lol. those poor kids get so nervous when we tell them they look good that they start blushing and dropping things. i feel bad for them.

so it just goes to show you, women treat men like meat at times but you wouldnt make a general statement that women only think of sex. same goes for men. they treat us like sex objects at times but overall i think all adults want more than sex from a real relationship.

just my 10c.

flower
    i think this is my first time jumping in on a sex thread..it was a fun distraction.

edited to fix my smileys

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Right after sex, when a man is satisfied and just before he goes to sleep, there are a few moments when he'll think about the latest electronic gadgets or some really hot car.

TimB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit