Is SEX all men care about??

by butalbee 99 Replies latest social relationships

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Bee,
    If a guy wines and dines you he will get lucky for sure. No doubt about it. I would consider myself one of the luckiest men alive just to be sitting at a table with you, gazing into your eyes, watching them dance with the rhythm of your voice. Your enjoyment is all a man needs to make him feel alive. A beauty as rare as yours shouldn't be cheapened by one night of passion. Just give me the opportunity to show you how a real man acts in the presence of a real lady. Until then just know...that having the opportunity to get to know someone as special as you has already made me a better man.

TimB

• Xander
    Xander

/\
    ||

Now, one might think that tyydyy here is suggesting a strictly platonic relationship here. Not thinking about sex at all. Mmmm-Hmmm. Nope, never entered his mind. [8>]

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana
  • slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I'm thinking about sex right now.

Slipnslidemaster: "Facts are the enemy of truth."

- Don Quixote

• joelbear
    joelbear

Dang it slip. I had just got it off my mind.

• Solace
    Solace

Butalbee:
    If that is your picture, you are very attractive. I also noticed you are wearing a strappy style shirt. Not that there is anything wrong with that, you look very nice in it. I suggest though, if you do not like the attention you get while walking down the street, put on a turtleneck. If a woman is wearing a mini skirt and a low cut blouse, they are going to get attention. That does not however excuse abusive or demeaning behavior from anyone.
    Most women I know love the fact that men are attracted to them. Some use it to their advantage.
    I am all for women being treated equal. What really bugs me though is when women use the fact that they are women to get special treatment. This one woman who works with my husband brags up and down how she has a degree, must be treated equal, has to make the same $ as all the guys in the office but when it comes to time off, she whines about how she is the only "mother" there so she should have first dibs on all the holidays and says, she never sees her "babies".
    Puhleeeaase!
    I know women who think about sex just as much, if not more than their men. Ya' know what? My husband is great in bed and I love him but sometimes I fall assleep right after. I make more comments about his "package" and slap him on the butt more often than he does to me and I know he loves it.
    I think as long as its not disrespectful or degrading etc. than who cares. Have fun and flirt.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Tim:

I would consider myself one of the luckiest men alive just to be sitting at a table with you, gazing into your eyes, watching them dance with the rhythm of your voice. Your enjoyment is all a man needs to make him feel alive. A beauty as rare as yours shouldn't be cheapened by one night of passion. Just give me the opportunity to show you how a real man acts in the presence of a real lady. Until then just know...that having the opportunity to get to know someone as special as you has already made me a better man.

You're good. You're very good!!!!

• jolly_green_giant
    jolly_green_giant

yes sex is all i do care about.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I actually think one of the best ways to make a woman feel good (handsfree, as it were ) is to concentrate on her. No snappy lines or hackneyed prose required, just a few hours of real attention and interest; but no fawning or gratitude, as that's a big no-no.

Hell, at work you can use the same technique when you have to manage staff. Five minutes of full attention, and you can make someone who's having a bad day at work or whose in a mood because I had to correct some work of theirs, feel great and bouncey.

flower; you're a funny lady!!

butalbee; Honeychild, you ain't horney 'cause you're monogamous, you is horny 'cause you is CELEBATE!

Heaven; I actually think parents should have first dibs on holidays, as they need to go on holiday when there kids are off school. I don't think it's a sex issue at all, just being reasonable to parents. Also, if someones's partner is a teacher, same applies, as they are constarined in when they take their holidays.

I have to say I know and love women who use sex to their advantage; I'm not talking about anything nasty, I'm talking about, hell, a nice smile, a look, about a woman using a guy's lizard brain "FEMALE:PROTECT" hardwiring.

It works like a charm; my gf got me and her a 100 mile high-speed limosine ride to catch-up with a train we'd missed, due to another train being late, at the train company's expence. No way would I have pulled that off solo (and having worked in Customer Services, I know the system), but if you're female, 5'1" and cute, a guy will do almost anything to stop you being upset.

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I'm thinking about sex again.

Slipnslidemaster: "Facts are the enemy of truth."

- Don Quixote

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

I've been so sick I can't even think about sex.........But I think sex would make me feel better.

TimB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit