Is SEX all men care about??

by butalbee 99 Replies latest social relationships

• Hoshirakka
    Hoshirakka

I'm very male, and quite straight. I've got a girlfriend, the greatest human being I've ever known. When I'm not actually talking to her, I spend a lot of time thinking about her.

And yes, for a large portion of that time, I'm thinking about having sex with her, or anything that would lead up to it. Alright. Fine. I'll give you that.

But I also spend a lot of time just thinking about HER. As an entity. Her personality, The way she talks, the way she writes, her drawing, and how much I just want to SEE her again...and not in the "naked, in my bedroom" way.

Further, I have a LOT of female friends. To make a point, I only have two MALE friends. I spend a lot of my time surrounded by rather attractive chicks.

I rarely think about having sex with any of them, and when I do, it's usually only because of the "polar bear syndrome" (Someone tells you not to think about polar bears, and suddenly, the thought of polar bears is present, and goes away shortly.)

They're just my friends. People I help out, and who help me out, when we're having trouble, and otherwise just hang around with.

Do guys think about sex a lot? Sure, hell yeah! And why the hell not? It's a great practice...it feels good...it has a lot of emotion attached to it, and it's a beautiful act, if treated the right way.

But is it all we think about? Not in the slightest. Not even when you're limiting the scope to when we're thinking about women.

• ladonna
    ladonna

butalbee,

How about turning this thought pattern all the way around?

Just think of the POWER females have over males. We can always have them, but they have to chase us
    Even if men only think of sex, does not mean they are getting it, or are going to get it.

That's probably why they think about it all the time.....they aren't getting any!!!!!

Ana...stirring up the guys

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oh YEAH LaDonna!!!

Crack that whip!!

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Hoshirakka
    Hoshirakka

Yeah. That'll help the whole situation.

::cleans drops of sarcasm off the floor::

Sorry, I'll be more careful with that in the future.

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

And now a word or so from Mr. Spock Presently, I'm very happy not thinking about sex all the time, and enjoy being focused on the major group project I'm involved with that has nothing to do with sex.

In real life, sex can take the back seat to many other interesting pursuits even though this may be difficult for ex-dubs to appreciate as horny as they all seem to be. As long as I stay focused and busy, I don't miss sex a bit. It is when I get time on my hands or when I'm on an extended vacation, that sex becomes a fun option. Of course, there seems to be a price I pay for doing this, as in the past I've been quite successful for going months at a time without any sex and then suddenly it is time for the dreaded Vulcan mating cycle and I chase babes until I get enough sex to make up for the lost time, and then back to being a mad scientist or whatever.

I figure I got at least another 5 months to go before I really get horny, but hey I can get a lot done between now and then! So, sorry you and the other cool babes on this board only turn me on to the extent of you being interesting people. If I ever get my orgasmatron built, then I will not only rule the world, but then every guy will be able to look at women as "interesting" people if they so choose.

Who you going to get to empty your trash then baby? <snicker>

Skipper (The Vulcan Class)

• teejay
    teejay

If a guy wines and dines you he will get lucky for sure. No doubt about it. I would consider myself one of the luckiest men alive just to be sitting at a table with you, gazing into your eyes, watching them dance with the rhythm of your voice. Your enjoyment is all a man needs to make him feel alive. A beauty as rare as yours shouldn't be cheapened by one night of passion. Just give me the opportunity to show you how a real man acts in the presence of a real lady. Until then just know...that having the opportunity to get to know someone as special as you has already made me a better man.

Damn, T!

You've come a long way since your early days in the backwoods of Razorback country! My gawd, Man... do ya want some or what?

• mommy
    mommy

Attention Class, I will use the above post by Mr. Minchild to prove to you all that Sex is not only thought about but a necessity for the male race.

And now a word or so from Mr. Spock

Referring to himself in the third person, andillusions of granduer.

Presently, I'm very happy not thinking about sex all the time

Outright lie

I enjoy being focused on the major group project I'm involved with that has nothing to do with sex.

Yet another lie, there is nothing on this planet that doesn't have to do with sex.

In real life, sex can take the back seat to many other interesting pursuits even though this may be difficult for ex-dubs to appreciate as horny as they all seem to be.

He threw this out there in hopes of getting sympathetic emails. Hopefully from the females who freely admit they are horny, blindly falling into his trap.

As long as I stay focused and busy, I don't miss sex a bit.

Of coure this is the daily affirmation that he repeats to himself 1000 times a day. It means nothing it has become second nature in his vocabulary

It is when I get time on my hands or when I'm on an extended vacation, that sex becomes a fun option.

There are other things I am sure that Mr. Mindchild puts on his hands when real sex is not an option as well

Of course, there seems to be a price I pay for doing this,

Insert, blisters, then callouses, and hairy knuckles.

as in the past I've been quite successful for going months at a time without any sex and then suddenly it is time for the dreaded Vulcan mating cycle and I chase babes until I get enough sex to make up for the lost time, and then back to being a mad scientist or whatever.

Again Mr. Minchild is unsure of his identity withoutsex in his life. Should he choose between an alien or a scientist? I assume it depends on how many babes he caught

figure I got at least another 5 months to go before I really get horny but hey I can get a lot done between now and then!

Remove "months" insert "minutes"

So, sorry you and the other cool babes on this board only turn me on to the extent of you being interesting people.

Yet another sad attempt to play the wolf in sheep clothing. "I am really a nice guy, I won't push you for sex...email me <evil grin, with big sharp teeth>

If I ever get my orgasmatron built, then I will not only rule the world, but then every guy will be able to look at women as "interesting" people if they so choose.

Rule the world? Need I mention yet another classic example of illusions of granduer, and only he will be able to solve the battle of the sexes

So have we learned yet boys and girls, it is not how often we think about sex, but our honesty with ourselves that make it a functional or disfunctional thought

Skipper, don't be mad Pweeeese I wanted to have a bit of fun wit ya
    wendy

• butalbee
    butalbee

Sex does occasionally take the back seat!!

I've been a back seat driver before...

• butalbee
    butalbee

mommy: LMAO!!!!

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Now Mommy why did you have to come in here and poke holes in my post? Ah, yes it is so infuriating to see an exdub guy not completely overcome by his sexual nature, and it called for immediate reaction. Yes, I can understand that.

And as for my illusions of grandeur, see if I let you play with my orgasmatron! Pfffft

All single, married, or whatever but horny ex-JW women, do not, I repeat do not send, me emails of how sex starved you are and how you would like me to rip your clothes off with my teeth while having a vacation with me at a tropical island paradise. All such emails are automatically sniffed out and stopped by my antilove-bug program on my computer. You will just be wasting your time and getting even hornier thinking that you will deter this determined and scientific guy from his important work. Instead, go chase the many available horny guys on this site who would love to do nothing more than to give into depraved debauchery and gross sins of the flesh that makes us apostates famous and the envy of all sexually frustrated dubs.

Now that we have this settled, please just ignore Wendy’s post and ignore any lustful behavior on my part in chat when it seems that I’m flirting but I’m only trying to encourage my ex-sisters and show them how desirable and wanton they are. Hehehe

Skipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit