Is SEX all men care about??

by butalbee 99 Replies latest social relationships

• butalbee
    butalbee

This thread is dedicated to all of the horny stud's out there who think with their penis: "big breasts, nice ass, I wanna mound her, blah, blah, blah...." I suppose then this would include ever man in the entire world, as horny as they are, just thinking about one thing and one thing only, SEX...Not that sex is a bad thing, sex is very nice, except maybe if you're a single JW, then your hand is your personal best friend. But even so, they still think of sex, they just won't admit to it, or have lost the key to their chastity belt. When a man see's a nice looking woman, what's the first thing they think about: "wow, wonder what she looks like naked", not "I bet she has a wonderful personality." And how many women you've slept w/--you keep count, you rate them, and you talk about it w/ your budddies like this girl you just did was only a piece of ass...

Yeah, us girls talk about it, but not as vividly as you men. But we don't gossip about it, start rumours about it, like you guys[for example: "she's really easy, blah, blah..."].

Please men, enlighten me with your sexual attributes...

Lara

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

How do you know what I think?

• butalbee
    butalbee

Naeblis--You have a penis, don't you??????????????

• TR
    TR

butalbee,

But we don't gossip about it, start rumours about it, like you guys[for example: "she's really easy, blah, blah..."].
    Men don't say those things, boys do. Teenage boys.

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

you'r eright!! How could I have missed what that meant!! Obviously I'm an insensitive animal that only wants sex. Mmhmm. It's all so clear now. As soon as I see a woman, the first thing I think about is her pussy. MmmmM Oh yeah!! I just want to MOUNT her. That's me! *yawn*

P.S Can I see your tits?

• larc
    larc

Is sex all men care about?

No, sometimes we care about a home cooked meal and a cold beer.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: This thread is dedicated to all of the horny stud's out there who think with their penis

You are too verbose. Let me help you. "This thread is dedicated to all men who are not castrated."

Everything else falls into place after this. Blame GOD! She made us this way!

Besides, there is not enough blood for the brain AND the penis at the same time. That is another joke SHE played on us! Blame the bitch who made us, but don't blame US!

: When a man see's a nice looking woman, what's the first thing they think about: "wow, wonder what she looks like naked", not "I bet she has a wonderful personality."

Nope. He thinks, "how do I get IN?" That's a fact. Women give sex for love. Men give love for sex. That is rather simplistic, but it's damn close to the way it is and uncountable love affairs have resulted from that simple and difference between the the our genders look at stuff. Celebrate the difference. There are 6 billion people on this planet that proves my point.

Farkel
    Irreverant Class

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yes, sex is just about all men think about and want. We get an education to get a good job to get money to get a fancy car to attract women to have sex...

Regarding men’s motives... Here is a simple rule of thumb: If a man is talking to you about anything not work related, odds are he wants to have sex with you.

Why is this true? Because, given the choice of whom they want to be "friends" with to hang out, guy or girl - they will choose a guy. This is because guys understand each other and like to go out doing "guy" things and haven't a clue about women. We only chase women to get, well, you know.

I hope this helps.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126

Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• butalbee
    butalbee

Do the teenage boys ever grow up??????? maybe when they hit 40.

• larc
    larc

No, men never grow up and we are proud of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit