Is SEX all men care about??

by butalbee 99 Replies latest social relationships

• TR
    TR

I'm 41.

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I gotta speak the truth.
    If Im hanging around a woman, talking to her, friendly...
    Im thinking sex.
    If Im not sexually interested...
    Im not interested in her at all. I ignore her.

SORRY...

• Farkel
    Farkel

bultabee,

: Do the teenage boys ever grow up??????? maybe when they hit 40.

Grow up? What do you mean by "grow up?"

I'll be 54 in May this year and I'm most curious about what you mean by "grow up." Do you think your definition of "grow up" is the universal definition of "grow up?" If yes, please explain. If no, then we simply must assume you are talking about your opinion and will deal with that as, simply, YOUR opinion.

Farkel
    Won't "Grow Up" Class

• outonalimb
    outonalimb

B,
    No, we care about other things. Some very passionately.
    Why do you ask?

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

butalbee, i don't mean to be rude, but it is women like you who make me ashamed to be one, myself. how can you make such generalizations?? blah, i dont even want to get into this. i just hope that the guys here don't think that all women feel this way about men. not all men are sluts, dogs and pigs. get that out of your head!!!
    and i could be off here, but i think you post more here about sex related topics than any of the guys ... eh??

(¯`·:. there are a lot of choices.so many voices ruling me.so many of them at once yelling, "everything's a mess" ... i know .:·´¯)

• Makena1
    Makena1

Farkel - I could not have said it better. Nice to see you posting again.

Sex is great - but 8 hours of sound sleep is a close second.

Mak

Some men worship rank, some worship heroes, some worship power, some worship God, & over these ideals they dispute & cannot unite--but they all worship money.
    - Mark Twain

• messenger
    messenger

Methinks someone is horny....

• larc
    larc

butalbee,

May I call you butt for short, as in nice ass. As Bitter Mango pointed out, you sure bring up this sex thang a lot. Are you horney or what?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I think Butt and Gil warrior should get together.
    They could comfort each other and experiment to their hearts content.

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

My first response was..Hey, we think of more than sex! There's beer, sports and money as well!

When a man see's a nice looking woman, what's the first thing they think about: "wow, wonder what she looks like naked", not "I bet she has a wonderful personality."
    Gee, you make that sound like a bad thing...

And how many women you've slept w/--you keep count, you rate them, and you talk about it w/ your budddies like this girl you just did was only a piece of ass...
    No...not me anyway...of course, I am a relationship type of guy, I am not the type who wants to manipulate a lady into bed...for example, the techniques for seducing a woman on a one night stand would never probably be used by me...I respect women too much to do that.

When I was separated from my first wife, a buddy of mine encouraged me to play the field awhile. I told the guy that I am more of a relationship type of guy, and I had my eye on a lady I met on the Internet...

Although sex is a very important part of my relationships with women, I think of the ladies I've dated in terms of who they are, what they meant in my life...yes, guys do not want to hear that stuff, they want to know what a good lay she is...

As for my lady friends, it is who they are that is important...if I were single, would I sleep with them?...in a heartbeat...but they mean much more to me than just that...and sex with them would be a way of expressing love and friendship to them.

Even better, I am blessed with my best friend being my lover...yes, she is great in bed, more fantastic than I could ever describe...but her soul and mind matter just as much to me.

Richard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit