Is SEX all men care about??

by butalbee 99 Replies latest social relationships

• butalbee
    butalbee

Ooh--I think I hit a tender spot here.

and i could be off here, but i think you post more here about sex related topics than any of the guys ... eh??
    You're absolutely right! And no you're not being rude, just sometimes, I think the guys think I'm just a piece of meat.

I went to a pharmacy today to pick up antibotics, construction workers were accrossed the street, whistling and saying their stupid obscenities to me, and that just bugged me, made me wonder if sex was all that men saw in a woman...so that's where this is coming from. Sorry if I offended the women on this board by my own generalizations of opinion.

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Men give love for sex, and women give sex for love.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

you know bee, i was at a bar not too long ago and a man came up to me and asked me if he could 'fuck my pussy' and starred at me for the rest of the night (ewww). and about a week ago, i was at the library and i watched a guy watching me with his fucking tongue sticking half out of his mouth. i get shit like that all the time. to some men, women are nothing but meat. to SOME men. so what? those are the guys who aint getting anywhere near me. you can't take those few guys and just say that the whole male population is the same. you just cannot do it.
    on the other hand, every good pal i have ever had and kept was a man. every person who has ever challenged me was a man and every stimulating conversation i have is usually with a man. sex is not all every man sees in a woman!

p.s. i spend a lot of time with 'the boys' and am treated very much as one of the boys, and don't hold any of these conversations and topics back when i am around. and i got to tell you that they are often shocked at how vulgar *I* am when it comes to talking about sex and women. so it ain't just men.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    Men give love for sex, and women give sex for love.

So all you girls out there looking for your true love..
    give it up!

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

STOP MAKING ALL THESE GENERAL MEN/WOMEN COMMENTS! you don't fucking know what everyone's adgenda is...or thoughts are. god.
    just cos someone is a woman doesn't mean she knows how *I* am, and the reason i do things. same with men. BLAHHHHHHHH!

bea, who knows she should never even READ these threads let alone comment in them. ah well

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((((((bea)))))))))

Calm down sis. It's only a thread tossing around a few ideas. It's not going to solve any major world problems or anything now, is it?

• Introspection
    Introspection

Gonads and strife... (shameless plug for my thread)

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

lol! nope pris, you are right. i have to learn that not everyone is as open minded and awesome as me ! just jokes.
    i really do like to read all kinds of opinions, even if they differ a great deal from mine. i'm just sick of all this gender trash.
    'i'm cool, i'm calm and i'm going to be okay' - biff

• butalbee
    butalbee

Simon--If you read this, by chance, please delete this entire thread, this thread was a huge mistake. It upset too many people, and that was not the purpose of this.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I doubt that men think anymore about sex then women do. And besides, if they didn't think about it, we wouldn't be getting any either

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit