More Watch Tower Cost Cutting!!! Smaller Magazine to be Announced

by cantleave 230 Replies latest members private

• AwareBeing
    AwareBeing

We can only imagine what Napoleon Dynamite's nerdy brother Kip would say:

"Dang it! That's going to mess up my entire binder system!"

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

A pamphlet that has only 8 leaves is hardly worthy of the title "magazine".

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

maybe it's an April fool thing.

If you split the pages up of the magazine and spread them out it's no bigger than a cheap fly poster.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Edmond, The info came from a good source, but as I said earlier, I am always sceptical until all the evidence is before me.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I wouldn't be surprised if they are aiming to phase out print literature altogether. Maybe it'll be replaced by a Watchtower kindle-type device that all publishers will be encouraged to purchase.

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

...the end must be sooo close now...

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Yes its very likely. I can see them expanding electronically then boasting how they are truly now preaching to every part of the World which means the end is imminent. When it doesn't arrive they might claim they have got to now take the good news of the Watchtower to the four corners of the Universe then the end will come.

• Dagney
    Dagney

This should have been done 20 years ago. What a wasteful corporation because of their pride. Anybody with a brain knew they over printed, put the screws to the pubs to cover their wastefullness, which is now being made up by the RBC scam forced on the congregations.

The WTBS is on my last nerve lately.

• Miles3
    Miles3

With the suppression of the Book study arrangement, the suppression of the second Awake, and now the smaller magazines, the rank & file with have more time than ever to think by themselves and even start doing some research or reading other litterature.

Hopefully we'll see an increase in the ones leaving the Borg...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It's got to affect morale for ordinary dubs to see all these cutbacks. It can't be much fun psychologically trying to maintain confidence in a sinking ship.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit