More Watch Tower Cost Cutting!!! Smaller Magazine to be Announced

by cantleave 230 Replies latest members private

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Perhaps to show them there is a community who have escaped their control and infiltrated their ranks we should put a flier on each KH announcing it then.

• Heaven
    Heaven

They play these crazy games about trivial matters making jw's think something is happening.

My Father, who has dementia, exhibits this type of behaviour. Something that is truly very important like keeping your teeth clean is completely unimportant to him, however, a piece of dust on his chair has him wiping it off for ten minutes.

• blondie
    blondie

No one keeps secrets. I learned so much "secret" stuff on JWN and at the KH because elders (or their wives and kids) can't keep a secret. I always worried that during the Persecution that we would all be rounded up (the rank and file) as some elder sold us out.

The notice up there seems to be missing info, like how it will be smaller, less articles, smaller dimensions, is it the study magazine or the public magazine. It wasn't only the magazines that were reduced in size, the study books were reduced, the yearbooks. Does this mean they have to re-tool the printing machines or buy new ones?

Public magazines--tract like

Study magazines--only study articles?

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

cantleave, all I see in your post is an announcement of an announcement... Was there more? Is there any evidence to show that the announcement is indeed a smaller magazine?

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

If they are runnning out of things to say, couldn't they just use a larger font to make up for it?

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

An announcement announcing a future announcement that is to be kept secret and confidential.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

What I want to know is, did we miss an announcement announcing this announcement about the announcement to be announced in April?

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

They need to just give in and make the mags into 4x4 squares. That way they will be pre-sized and we won't have to waste time ripping them up to wipe our butts!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I did know of some who cut up the mags and then thread them onto string for exactly that purpose.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Jehovah's Chariot is being progressively stripped and downsized. One big pothole and its wheels will fall off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit