More Watch Tower Cost Cutting!!! Smaller Magazine to be Announced

by cantleave 230 Replies latest members private

• baltar447
    baltar447

So how long until we can get this alledged letter leaked?

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

I think that it is par for the course, but before I believe it I would want to see the letter. There is a network on here that can get it. Miz, ee is this legit?

• nugget
    nugget

My understanding is a reduction in the number of pages down to 16. Barely 2 sheets of paper per mag. Mind you does that mean they will only run the watchtower every other week?

• cantleave
    cantleave

My understanding is starting from January 1 2013 public Watchtower and Awake will have only 16 pages. It will apparently be announced on April 8th, after the WT study.

I would like confirmation too. You know me I am the biggest sceptic out there.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

makes it easier in the long run for disposal to the dump

• Gayle
    Gayle

nugget,,will the page sizes be the same as now? I would imagine the older faithful won't want smaller print for sure?

• cantleave
    cantleave

It is only affecting the Public editions.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I received the same information nine hours ago. The message stated, "Starting from January 1, 2013, the public Watchtower and Awake will have only 16 pages. It is official. It will be announced on April 8th, after the WT study."

Barbara

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

16 pages too much

• paladin
    paladin

At present the Awake! & WT are 31 pages for each issue. A 16 page issue is nearly one half the size.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit