Why America Must Stop Apologizing tTIlam

by Bangalore 106 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

America has been one helluva generous country all over the world.

Do your own research ---- compared to other countries, and your GDP, the answer is NO.

t

• james_woods
    james_woods
    There , , J_W,,, I've ceased to be polite,,,,
    t

No, you did not. It is like riding a Schwinn bicycle, or shifting a metal-gated Ferrari.

You made your point, while still being polite.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Now it's you that have been listening to propaganda. Kids are not starving. About half are actually overweight. I actually read where violent crimes have been steadily going down, even in Detroit! Our medical care is some of the best in the world. We definitely have areas that we need to work on, and with all the money we could save from dishing it out to the rest of the world, we could really move forward!!! GO RON PAUL!

• talesin
    talesin

merci, J_W,,, I try. :))

t

• james_woods
    james_woods

Appreciated, Talesin.

• talesin
    talesin

journey on,,, you are truly deluded,,, or else misled..... over 45 MILLION americans have no health care ... I have friends in that position,,, so,,, well, at the sake of being called not polite (and as a Canadian, you KNOW I must hate that) ,,, BITE ME!

t

• talesin
    talesin

Our medical care is some of the best in the world.

Yes, for the rich and the insured. BIG TIME LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arggh

t

• james_woods
    james_woods
    BITE ME!
    t

Uhmm. while amusing and evocative - that MIGHT have been a little over the Texas Rangers politeness line...

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Michelle O'bama stated that for the FIRST time in her adult life she was proud of America. There is one for you. Now twist it according to your pov.

Here is what Mrs. O'bama said

Speaking in Milwaukee, Wisconsin today, would-be First Lady Michelle Obama said, "for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback."
    Then in Madison, she said, "For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country, and not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change."

Well, having a decent grasp on recent history, I think it's pretty clear. She was exhilarated at the possibility of a black man being not just the nominee, but the President of the United States And that after years of apathy the American people were energized. Are you completely unable to imagine life as an African America?? This seems such an odd question.

The reason I chose Jimmy Carter's administration is for the exact reason I stated. Are you "deaf". His administration was the first one in which I remember having feelings of shame. That's WHY I mentioned it.

Ummmm that's not a reason. I'll try to put this simply. What occurred as a result of the Carter administration that you found so shameful?

I can ask you to do exactly what you have asked me to do. Show me the facts about GWB's administration being THE MOST corrupt in history. It will only be based on an interpretation....

Ok, now I am beginning to see the futility here. Are you actually aware of the facts? Indictments etc.? The last administration accused of, convicted of, indicted for, this much skulduggery was like.................Taft. I hate to malign Taft, because I can't honestly remember if it was Taft or Harrison or some such, but..............you really don't know this???

"I've got your back" statement was not meant to be translated into international diplomacy. ????? If you think the right has bumper sticker statements, you haven't been listening to your side much.

The subject IS international diplomacy. "Why America Must Stop Apologizing tTIlam".

This is what I'm talking about. YOU are too argumentative and too narrow-minded to be reasonably conversant. Or, perhaps, it's just the way you are to me personally. More than one person has stated to me that you seem to have a personal vendetta against me. I would like that to be cleared up. Let it all out now....tonight.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Vendetta?? LOL You may have been listening to Glenn Beck too long, you seem to find conspiracy everywhere. I am no different with you than I am with say, Duderino. You have a tendency to be very aggressive, uninformed and lacking substance. What do you expect?

• james_woods
    james_woods

I just have this one simple cowboy question:

what exactly is -

tTIlam

And, why should we be apologizing to them?

Duderino, expect a PM soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit