Why America Must Stop Apologizing tTIlam

by Bangalore 106 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on

Tell me exactly, talesin, where I'm deluded.

I think what you meant to say, talesin, is that 44 million Americans have no health insurance....big difference. This topic, however, has been debated on this board ad nauseum, so lets don't get into that one tonight.

• james_woods
    james_woods

You too, JourneyoN.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    journey on,,, you are truly deluded,,, or else misled

Wow if there were ever a question, the last few posts have proven it. I would be embarrassed for her if she weren't so self satisfied.

• talesin
    talesin

Uhmm. while amusing and evocative - that MIGHT have been a little over the Texas Rangers politeness line...

Agreed!

hehehe (with no apology)

t

• james_woods
    james_woods

None expected, Tal.

• talesin
    talesin

I think what you meant to say, talesin, is that 44 million Americans have no health insurance....big difference. This topic, however, has been debated on this board ad nauseum, so lets don't get into that one tonight.

That's called 'semantics',,, journey on ... you just keep living in your little fantasy,,,

t

• talesin
    talesin

Just listening to a song,,, and this thread,, I dunno,,, made me want to post it... for you,,, journey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSB4ogrs4Rg

• journey-on
    journey-on

Forget it, Beks. You're just too thick. Like I said before you posted your last tripe, you will see things through your own interpretation. I listened to Michelle Obama's words. I know what she said, too. But, of course, you re-interpreted it according to your pov.

I was young and a JW during the Carter administration. I don't remember the exact words of all his speeches during the Iran hostage crisis, so I can't accommodate you with exactness. All I can do is tell you that I remember being ashamed of him and his gutless demeanor.

You still didn't show me the facts about GWB's administration being THE MOST corrupt. By the time Obama is finished, I'm going to bet his will win THAT award.

The subject may be international diplomacy, so perhaps I got off topic by saying James_Woods is someone you would want to have your back. It was a simple observation of his character the way I see him.

Gosh, I haven't listened to Glenn in so long. Sorry to disappoint you there. You DO have a personal vendetta, and I think I know why. Others see it, too. It's no sweat for me if you don't want to admit it.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Forget it, Beks. You're just too thick. Like I said before you posted your last tripe, you will see things through your own interpretation. I listened to Michelle Obama's words. I know what she said, too. But, of course, you re-interpreted it according to your pov.
    I was young and a JW during the Carter administration. I don't remember the exact words of all his speeches during the Iran hostage crisis, so I can't accommodate you with exactness. All I can do is tell you that I remember being ashamed of him and his gutless demeanor.
    You still didn't show me the facts about GWB's administration being THE MOST corrupt. By the time Obama is finished, I'm going to bet his will win THAT award.
    The subject may be international diplomacy, so perhaps I got off topic by saying James_Woods is someone you would want to have your back. It was a simple observation of his character the way I see him.
    Gosh, I haven't listened to Glenn in so long. Sorry to disappoint you there. You DO have a personal vendetta, and I think I know why. Others see it, too. It's no sweat for me if you don't want to admit it.

Hilarious, but ultimately predictable JO. You can't back up an ounce of your spew with anything meaningful.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Funny, talesin.....thanks for the laugh.

Now, James, do you see why these discussions are futile, useless, and hurtful? We have a gang mentality on the left, and sometimes, I guess, depending on who is posting on any given night, the right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit