Why America Must Stop Apologizing tTIlam

by Bangalore 106 Replies latest jw friends

• Berengaria
  • Berengaria
    Berengaria
    OMG...I have no idea who to argue with on this thread. I am socially liberal, fiscally conservative, a gun owing registered Democrat Jew in a red state. I like both red meat AND salads.
    WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Ummmmmmmmm. Let's see................You should....................you should listen to NIN. Yes, that's it.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

NIN? Really?

Let's put it this way, last year I saw the Big 4 at Yankees Stadium (Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Anthrax), in July I am going to see Motorhead, Slayer and Slipknot. Last year I also saw Black Label Society, Motorhead, Slash, Lamb of God, Gorgoroth and a few others.

NIN is....cute for the kids, i guess ;)

• james_woods
    james_woods

Yes. There is NIN.

There is also Wibble.

Wibble will be back in the morning.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

LOL well this "kid" really likes some of their stuff!

• EntirelyPossible
  • talesin
    talesin

NIN is....cute for the kids, i guess ;)

The SONG, EP,, the song.............did you listen to the lyrics? As my friend, and lifelong pro musician says "There's nothing wrong with a good pop song."

t

PS... and I hope I never grow old enough that I don't love music that's 'for the kids'. no offense intended!

• talesin
    talesin

OMG...I have no idea who to argue with on this thread. I am socially liberal, fiscally conservative, a gun owing registered Democrat Jew in a red state. I like both red meat AND salads.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

LOL! that is a conundrum, for sure, EP!~ xo to YOU!

tal

EDIT:: I think that means you are normal!

• james_woods
    james_woods

No offense taken.

• talesin
    talesin

j_w,,, I am really happy we have made peace with each other.

xoxo

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit