Steven Unthank: What do we really know?

by SweetBabyCheezits 503 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• talesin
    talesin

Or yet a better question would be:

With WTS billions, do you honestly think someone who can't afford a $350 file charging fee actually stands a gnat's chance in hell against the WTS in court?

OK,, so are you saying that when Kwintestal and I protested, put signs on KHs, and it was on the evening news, it was all for naught, because we didn't 'bring down the Watchtower'?

pfffftttttt!

All I have to say to you is this:

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
    [info][add][mail]Edmund Burke

t

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

SBC: no no no what abbout Mr Unthanks rights? That is just a picture.... that looks like a little girl.

• mind blown
    mind blown

At least he tried! More then I can say about most.

He has very limited funds. What have most of us (thousands) done? Now be honest. Come here and complain, me included. He may have not had a ratz ass chance, but at least he tried and didn't run with his tail between his legs.

He was also abused by brothers as a child. He had to do what he had to do. Who cares what you think!

I will not entertain your "bogus childish conerns" any longer on this thread.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@talesin:

I have read the thread. A site was given that was not the offical Magistrates' Court of Victoria site. Are you are referring to this site:

http://www.magistratescourtvic.ozehosting.com.au/

That domain is in question. ozehosting.com and ozehosting.com.au are not offical sites. I was looking for verification from the offical site:

http://www.magistratescourt.vic.gov.au/

MeanMrMustard

• talesin
    talesin

Sweet ,,, you are beating a dead horse ..... there is no one better qualified to say it's okay than the survivors of horrendous rape and torture of children ... I am one of them,,, and you know what???

It's okay with me ... that child CANNOT be identified,, that's what matters.... what matters is that it MAY strike a chord in some elder's heart when he is being coerced into covering up HER RAPE.

there.. I hate to sound so mean, especially to YOU, cause you're so sweet, and you make me laugh (which is not an easy task) but it's the truth.

tal

• undercover
    undercover

so are you saying that when Kwintestal and I protested, put signs on KHs, and it was on the evening news, it was all for naught, because we didn't 'bring down the Watchtower'?

Guerrilla warfare of posting signs and marching/protesting is not a court fight. That's a hit and run tactic. It's not a showdown of opposing armies.

What I'm saying is that you don't bring a knife to a gunfight. You go to court against the WT legal department and you don't even have $500? That's not balls, that's reckless.

• talesin
    talesin

Mean,,, take about 1/2 hour out of your busy day, and do the research by using the links provided on this thread.... in particular, read what Sizemik posted, and a couple of others. You will see that the truth, indeed, is out there.

xo

tal

• undercover
    undercover

I will not entertain your "bogus childish conerns" any longer on this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoJdb1TLLJQ

• MeanMrMustard
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Just to clarify before this gets legs of it's own the $350 filing fee was back in July 2011 when this got started. It is not recent. But it does raise the points I made about the obvious outcome of such oversights.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit