Exclusive interview with a prosecutor, Steven Unthank, February 21, 2012

by AndersonsInfo 117 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Iamallcool this thread is not about " Johnny the Bethelite " it is about a very timely interview with Steven Unthank .

Mr Unthank certainly deserves a standing ovation for his passion and commitment in going forward with criminal charges against The Watchtower Org.

It is irrelevant what program or what website host this interview, the important thing is he is willing and wanting to talk to us all and share with us his grueling plight in this most difficult and unusual court case.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I do not think it is going to happen on your six screens venue and I do not think he would be interested to talk to you on your radio show right before or after the interview.

I know that Johnny the Bethelite has nothing to do with Mr. Unthank's interview, but I was talking about your reputation of deceiving us and why you really do not deserve to have Mr. Unthank on your six screens venue.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Moral cowards posting on this thread, hiding behind fictitious avatars and not electing to identify themselves, with-out doubt loose credibility and their derogatory statements and comments become highly suspect.....God only knows who they really are.

No worries, Rick. Those people that are sane and sensible know EXACTLY who I am. Unfortunately when people broadcast their lives on the internet they are easy targets - just look at what happened to Simon and his wife who posts under Anghard. It was awful for them. I choose not to be like that and 'come out' to those that I want to.

The difference that I can see here is you lied and you skirt the truth constantly and try to blame your b.s. on a few select posters here. I've seen so many come into your threads and disagree with your message but for some reason you choose to make a chosen few your whipping boys. If that's what floats your boat then that's okay. I, as a poster on JWN, have the right to voice my opinion too, like it or not.

Enjoy the persecution Rick - you wanted it, you got it. I know that you thrive on it like some fundamentalists.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    My friends in Germany have their Free Bible Student conversations each week on a conference call system thats free. I use this conference to talk to my mate in Germany, he dials a local no in Germany and i call a local number here and hey presto! we talk for hours for the cost of a local call. The software to host this conference is free so only two lines ie Steven and Richards would be able to talk and the rest of the callers and i believe its capped at a couple of thousand can just listen to the conversation. The software allows for recording of the conference so then podcasting would be possible.

Great idea! The fact that it's free makes it accessible to virtually anyone.

I think it's a great pity that Richard Dawes and now, Steve Unthank, is associated with Rick Fearon. We need someone who can provide a more neutral, sensationalist-free venue.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Mr Unthank is not a moral coward hiding in cyberspace. He had the courage and the guts to put the Watchtower on notice that he means business.

Steven Unthank is not going to be influenced by a few unbalanced posters hiding behind cartoon avatars whining about the Six Screens.

He is a strong man and is not going to be intimidated to change his position on coming on The Six Screens Tele-network.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    Steven Unthank is not going to be influenced by a few unbalanced posters hiding behind cartoon avatars whining about the Six Screens.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........

So says the guy with the blue cartoon avatar. LOL!!!!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Azazel - I am happy to add a copy of the interview to jwfacts. I have recently upgraded my account, allowing for far larger storage and data download allowances. However, it sounds like the interview is already arranged with six screens, and so it will need to be with their permission to add it to my site as well. A small problem I have for the next couple of weeks is that I just moved house and will not have internet at home for a couple of weeks, so I am a bit limited in how much I can achieve at the moment.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Thank you, Barbara for this information regarding the interview with Mr Unthank by Richard Rawe on Feb 21. I suppose there will be 'written' comments later on this forum for those that would prefer to wait than to listen to the program. And perhaps further interviews may follow on other programs at a later time. That'll be fine for sure.

For now, I appreciate the option and freedom to choose. I look forward to the next few weeks of info.

Barbara, I thank you and support you for all your 'public' work you have done in exposing the WTS before the world.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, I will tell him about your reputation of deceiving us. I will send him this link as shown below to show him that you can not simply be trusted!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/215667/1/Rick-Fearon-has-been-totally-exposed

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

It's amazing how Rick has shrunk into this little 14 year old girl with his blanket statements and baseless accusations. He's even barking about how people are attacking Mr Unthank, which none of us are.

Rick I'm sorry u are a compulsive liar. Who knows why u are so starved for attention. But this latest antic will likely hurt any credibility that Mr Unthank has earned to date. Any active JW going to your site will get turned off and dismiss it as apostate propaganda.

As I stated earlier, it is what it is now. Let's hope the message gets through the controversy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit