Exclusive interview with a prosecutor, Steven Unthank, February 21, 2012

by AndersonsInfo 117 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

It`s like watching a TV channel I don`t like..Because of 1 good show..

That is very well put Outlaw.

Perhaps this is a time we will have to look at the positives of this (Rawe and Unthank), and try to ignore the nagative (Fearon).

Rick's reputation isn't the best, but his show is well known and listened to by many. What other outlet is there that could bring as many listeners?

I would prefer to hear this on NBC News Dateline, but listening to Steven Unthank on Rick's show is better than not listening to him at all.

Hopefully the big media outlets will give this some attention in the future when there is more of a solid story to report on. Now is still kind of early, since Watchtower might be able to wiggle out of this. Hopefully not.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Barbara, you Go girl! You've got my undivided attention. Thank you also Richard and Steven for all you do.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Don't kill the message, just because you may not care for the messenger!

Geez!

Go Barbara, Steve, Richard, and Koolaidman!

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Oh, by the way, since there appears to be a quite a number of people reading this thread, please look for in the coming weeks a thread I'll be starting that's sure to cause more controversy if I'm any judge of james_woods.

James Woods will probably be busy on the wibble thread at that time.

Perhaps the contraversy could be avoided if Barbara would come wibble with us there.

If I am any judge of James Woods...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I ignored that line because it had no basis in fact other than she was upset because James woods poo poo the choice of venue.

Well it is what it is, so let's see if the message gets through the controversy

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I ignored that line because it had no basis in fact other than she was upset because James woods poo poo the choice of venue.

Yes, and I repeat that it was nothing personal toward her. I just have complete disdain for Rick Fearon and Six Screens and cannot see why some other venue would not have been more appropriate.

For example - Mr. Unthank could post his remarks right here on JWN - and I am sure everyone here would be very glad to read them.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm with ya James. I'm very glad to have Barb around. The things she have passed on are priceless. But sorry if I disagree with her on this.

JWN would be less controversial than 6 screens. But local media would still serve a better purpose.

• kimbo
    kimbo

I like sixscreens

you do nothing`s like to put ouhers down

• Azazel
    Azazel

Why use six screens at all?

My friends in Germany have their Free Bible Student conversations each week on a conference call system thats free.I use this conference to talk to my mate in Germany, he dials a local no in Germany and i call a local number here and hey presto! we talk for hours for the cost of a local call. The software to host this conference is free so only two lines ie Steven and Richards would be able to talk and the rest of the callers and i believe its capped at a couple of thousand can just listen to the conversation. The software allows for recording of the conference so then podcasting would be possible.

JWFacts would that be some thing you would be interested in hosting and makind the audio available for others to listen to? I can find out the exact details from my German friends and help set it up.I will PM you my Mobile or we can meet as were pretty local.

This subject deserves the credibility that Steven ,Richard and Barbara can bring to the table and avoid the negative association with six screens.I personally would like a respected site such as JW Facts to host or make this conversation available publically.

I really deserves credibility.

Azazel

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

kimbo, i think you are rick fearon using the other location's computer. you cannot spell like koolaidman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit