Exclusive interview with a prosecutor, Steven Unthank, February 21, 2012

by AndersonsInfo 117 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

so do the people that continue to put themselves in the same show as Rick even read what happened on this forum or do they just not care that Rick was caught lying?

I mean, if they are of the opinion that even though Rick has been caught red handed lying, but they feel the ends justify the means, then i can see that.

but it just baffles me that some of the most respected ex jw's continue to associate themselves with Rick. perhaps they just are too busy to take the time to sit down and read it all. i dont know.

steve uthank is real, however if i hadent been following this case, i would just chalk him up as a fake because johnny the "bethelite" has been proven to be fake by members of this forum.

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

This is a HUGE discredit to the story. What a terrible forum for such an interview.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I have a lot of respect for Barb.Anderson and Steven Unthank

The only thing I know about" six screens" is all the negative comments associated with it on this forum

I just hope this doesn`t detract from all the good work Steven has accomplished to date

smiddy

• donuthole
    donuthole

Six Screens? That is poison to credability. Sensationalist garbage.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Jeezzz .... Stop your whining.... The important thing is Steven Unthank is having his first live interview with all of us

. The Six Screens conference call format offers an ideal way for Steven to talk to all those who have been following his story. It is easy to get on the call... no computer is necessary, just dial 712-432-8710 and when asked for pin # 9925 and your on.

What should be of concern is to dial in early and make sure you secure a line.
  • dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

Radical Rick strikes again!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, please stay off Mr. Unthank's radar or you might torpedo his case because of your reputation. Thank you! In the meantime, you need to work on your reputation now! Yes right now!!!

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

yeah, lets stop whining that Rick has deliberatly perpatrated a proven fraud on the ex-jw community. lol

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

It would be way better for Mad Sweeney to host the interview. He needs to stay away from Six Screens as far as possible. Maybe the WT will bring up the six screens website in the courtroom. Stay away from Six Screens!!!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Nobody likes the six screens of the watchtower except for a few ex0witnesses and many who have never been a witness. ]

What a huge mistake!

Question: Is this the person that was asking for money a while back?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit