Exclusive interview with a prosecutor, Steven Unthank, February 21, 2012

by AndersonsInfo 117 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• james_woods
    james_woods

It appears that "Rick" has become the "bad boy" topic on my thread (speaking of spamming a thread) which is about a coming interview with Steven Unthank by host, Richard Rawe.

Surely you do know why that is, Barbara?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Surely you do know why that is, Barbara?.....James Woods

Of couse she knows..Barb and I talk both Publicly and Privately..

This is going to be a Good show..

Barb Anderson,Richard Rawe and Steven Unthank are not the problem..

Hopefully the Problem (Rick Fearon)..

Will let Barb Anderson and Richard Rawe promote their shows..

Without any commentary or interferance in the Future..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Of course I know why, James_Woods. You certainly have been vocal enough about it. I'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to know why. But this is Richard Rawe's fight not mine. I'm just a messenger getting out Richard's message to everyone. I didn't have anything to do with the arrangements between Richard and Steven. Richard does not have a computer and if he did, he probably couldn't read the screen. He's a stroke victim, yet that hasn't caused him to slow down his efforts against the WT. He was at it when you and I were gullible victims of the WT who would have been happy if Richard had been tarred and feathered by JWs back then for his activity against the organization.

Richard asked me to post his announcement and I will never say no to Richard Rawe. Enough said and I will not discuss this any further with you James_Woods who I feel has been instrumental in making a mountain out of a mole hill. So go ahead, continue to say what you will about my posts. I guess you just don't listen either.

Just my opinion.

Barbara

• cedars
    cedars

I'm not familiar with Richard Rawe or his work, but he sounds very well respected. Steven Unthank's reputation, integrity and industriousness is beyond any doubt as far as I am concerned. He's gone to great lengths to expose the Society and bring them to book, and he should be applauded for his resolve and tenacity.

I think it's regrettable that the show has to be hosted on Fearon's website given that he's been caught deliberately trying to mislead this forum to support his sensationalist agenda. That said, I appreciate any efforts that Unthank goes to towards conveying information on what is a fascinating and potentially ground-breaking case. The interview has my full support, although it would be nice if Richard Rawe could think about organizing his own website to host his show if the opportunity presents itself in the future.

Cedars

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Richard asked me to post his announcement and I will never say no to Richard Rawe. Enough said and I will not discuss this any further with you James_Woods who I feel has been instrumental in making a mountain out of a mole hill. So go ahead, continue to say what you will about my posts. I guess you just don't listen either.

Fine. As I said before - it is not a personal issue with you.

But Six Screens still is (and always will be due to the history) - a bogus venue.

You would all be well served to move this somewhere that is not tainted by reputation.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Fine. As I said before - it is not a personal issue with you.
    But Six Screens still is (and always will be due to the history) - a bogus venue.

You would all be well served to move this somewhere that is not tainted by reputation.....James Woods

Sometimes you have to work,with what you have..

Barbara Anderson has Credibility..Richard Rawe has Credibility..

Steven Unthank has Credibility..

Yes it would be nice not to use the Six Screens Venue..

But..

Thats what they have to work with..

For now..

.......................;-)...OUTLAW

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

The means justifies the end........

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

wa happened?: Since JWN is monitored by certain people in Brooklyn, NY, I'm careful what I say even though many of the questions that have been asked by posters about the Unthank case I do know the answers to. When you listen to the Dialogue interview, ask Steven yourself about why no newspaper coverage and interviews by mainstream media outlets. And don't assume there won't be. Maybe there are things happening behind the scenes. I'm not saying there will be, but I'm an optimist. If I wasn't would I hang on this long fighting this battle over the harm WT has caused to the lives of so many.

Oh, by the way, since there appears to be a quite a number of people reading this thread, please look for in the coming weeks a thread I'll be starting that's sure to cause more controversy if I'm any judge of james_woods.

Bye for now. Got lots to do besides defending myself, Steven and Richard.

Barbara

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    The means justifies the end........Wha Happened

Good point..

Six screens has multiple hosts for it`s different shows..

I don`t support Rick Fearon..Host

I don`t support Johnny the bethelite..Host

Six screens only has 1 credible host I know of,for one of it`s shows

Richard Rawe..Host

It`s like watching a TV channel I don`t like..Because of 1 good show..

When the show is over..I`ll change the channel..

.................;-)...OUTLAW

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I don't understand the huffy and puffyness on this topic. Just stated the obvious. In fact, in my comment I allowed the fact that 6 screens is a straightforward and diligent site for this type of forum. My point was why can't it be a neutral place? Because the message is important, and shouldn't be disqualified by the means of delivery, which it likely will.

Well Barb, sorry to see that u "had to defend yourself". Go do the "lots" out there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit