Exclusive interview with a prosecutor, Steven Unthank, February 21, 2012

by AndersonsInfo 117 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I do believe Mr. Unthank will find it amusing, how so many immature, loyal, faithful Jehovah's Witnesses are trying to discredit him.....Rick fearon

Without a Shred of Evidence..Rick Fearon tells an Obvious Lie..

This Week on Six Screens..

In a Shameless Attempt at Self Promotion..

Rick Fearon throws Richard Rawe`s Guest under the Bus..

Everyone wave at Rick Fearon!..

Rick thinks he`s Cool ..

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41604_274137549904_382875_n.jpg

..................... ...OUTLAW

• james_woods
    james_woods

Which is why I questioned having this interview on six screens in the first place -

It is like getting into a wrestling match with a pig in a pigpen - you will just get dirty, and the pig will actually like it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning JW..

I wish there was another way too..

But..At the Moment

Barbara Anderson,Richard Rawe and Steven Unthank..

Are working with what they have..

Lets hope Rick Fearon doesn`t mess it up too badly for them..

• james_woods
    james_woods

Lets hope Rick Fearon doesn`t mess it up too badly for them..

Same here, OUTLAW. There is also the issue that probably a lot of JWN people who would like to hear it will avoid this interview just because of the Fearon history. I know I am in that category.

Maybe the productive thing would be for somebody with an equal (but untainted) phone-in venue to offer to host this as an alternative.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Maybe the productive thing would be for somebody with an equal (but untainted) phone-in venue to offer to host this as an alternative.

I was thinking that Mad Sweeney's Cult Free Radio program might be a good alternative. Not that I expect a change, since it seems that firm plans have been made with 6 Screens, but Sweeney does have a good reputation here. I've listened to his show and it is good. Nothing sensational or 'P.T. Barnum' about it.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I was thinking that Mad Sweeney's Cult Free Radio program might be a good alternative. Not that I expect a change, since it seems that firm plans have been made with 6 Screens, but Sweeney does have a good reputation here. I've listened to his show and it is good. Nothing sensational or 'P.T. Barnum' about it.

Yes, I was thinking of that as well - but of course it is up to Mad Sweeney to offer it.

As far as the plans - it is over 2 weeks away, and all that needs to be done is to change the phone number and publish it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    There is also the issue that probably a lot of JWN people who would like to hear it will avoid this interview just because of the Fearon history.
    I know I am in that category......JW

Ya I understand..Normally I would agree..

But..

This is a Show with 3 Credible People who are "Working with What they Have"..

I`ll make the exception this time..

To the best of my knowledge..

There is no other Suitable Venue for them at the Moment..

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

This morning, Richard Rawe told me that he has spent hundreds of dollars to advertise his interview with Steven Unthank Feb. 21 st . These ads will run in thousands of small papers around the USA. starting late next week. They are attention-getting ads talking about criminal charges filed against the Watch Tower in Victoria, Australia and about the interview, etc. And the ads contain the Six Screens conference line phone number and Internet site information for those who want to listen in that way. Richard said that it's too late to back out now, not with all the ads already paid for.

In light of the money already spent, Richard will be conducting his interview with Steven using the Six Screens conference line even though so many on JWN strenuously object.

I told Richard about Azazel’s suggestion of an interview held with Steven through some other conference line, or the other idea someone else had of using Mad Sweeney’s Cult Free Radio, and he thought these were great ideas. First, Richard said, Steven has to be contacted to see if he is interested in another interview, and, if he is, then arrangements could be made by those who know of another conference line that can be used, etc. See jwnews.net for Steven’s other contact information. If Mad Sweeney wants to conduct an interview with Steven, I’ll vouch for him to Steven in that MS interviewed me a few months back and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Barbara

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Thank you Barbara.

I am very interested in listening to an interview with Steven but can in no way support the SixScreens Network. I hope there is a second interview via a different venue.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Thank you for letting us know why Richard cannot back down from Six Screens this time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit