Exclusive interview with a prosecutor, Steven Unthank, February 21, 2012

by AndersonsInfo 117 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

We have plenty of time to ask Mr. Unthank to reconsider, the interview will be on February 21.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Outlaw said: Good luck to Barb Anderson, Richard Rawe and his guest Steven Unthank..

Wow Mr. Outlaw are you getting soft in your old age lol? I didn't know you could actually be positive about someone/something! Good for you keep it up!!!!!!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Mr Outlaw if frequently positive.

Frankly I am suprised how seriously people are taking the Unthank situation. Isn't his approach an embarrassment to the cause, similar to, if not quite as bad as Six Screens Rick himself?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Question: Is this the person that was asking for money a while back?

No, you're thinking of that Lawrence guy who comes from Canada who can't let go of the unseccessful court case over his daughter's refusal to accept blood and subsequent death.

Steve Unthank is from Victoria, Australia. He is sueing the WTS over non-compliance with the Working With Children Act.

• cofty
    cofty

Frankly I am suprised how seriously people are taking the Unthank situation

That surprises me. The refusal of the society in Oz to comply with child protection laws could have serious consequences. I haven't read anything to make me think Mr Unthank is anything other than a serious and sane person. What have I missed?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Gotcha, and thanks for the clarification.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Does anyone have direct contact with Mr Unthank?

• Alfred
    Alfred

Steven Unthank... if you're reading this, please reconsider... you're about to put yourself in a position that could cause major damage to an extremely important case...

In case you are unaware, it has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Rick Fearon has absolutely no interest in verifying his sources of information before presenting things on his call... he is only interested in having people DIAL IN to his conference call (only he knows why)...

I know this is NOT Rick's call per say... but this particular call will be viewed as "guilty by association"...

Can you at least wait until the court proceedings are done and over with?... remember... there's a lot at stake here if you don't choose your words correctly.

Frankly, it is highly irresponsible of these people to invite you to an interview at this stage... I have to wonder if they're genuinely interested in this case or are trying to re-establish lost credibility...

At least give this some thought...

Thanks

Alfred

• Alfred
    Alfred

barbara... I didn't mean you...

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

For the record...... The Website http:// sixscreensofthewatchtower .com/ is what it is .... a website... I Rick Fearon am the one that is responsible for it's content.

The Tele - network is different... it host a number of programs and e ach program on the Tele -network offers an independent, indiscriminate combination of personalities, and are all different in their approach in exposing the Watchtower.

The Six Screens Tele -network is a telephone network that was brought into existence to allow former JW'S to voice their concerns by means of a conference call program. The programs on these conference calls have accomplished what it was set out to do..... bring in people from all over the world who have been "touched by the tentacles of the Watchtower"

This unique, viable format in the last four years has offered much needed support for victims of rape and child molestation. The call is helping former Witnesses suffering from shunning. The ability to talk live to people and voice their concerns has encouraged many with the affliction of suicidal ideation to call in and ease their pain.

The phone network has helped untold amounts of people deal with general emotional dejection and withdrawal and has helped remove the sadness and depression they are experiencing.

For a few renegade posters on jwn to discredit and attempt to undermine the comfort The Six Screens calls has had on helping wounded people heal, is showing a lack of concern and respect for those reaching out for consolation.

Fortunately these backsliding jwn posters do not represent the vast majority of compassionate posters who do not stoop to such dramatic levels of insensitivity.

Richard Rawe's program "Dialogue" on the Six Screens Tele -network is a very popular program and attracts a huge audience. Rawe's program is an excellent venue for an interview with Unthank . Richard's program is non confrontational and not controversial and it is very simple to come into. No computer is necessary Just dial 712-432-8710 and when asked for pin # 9925

Please note: If you are not supportive of my way of exposing The Watchtower Org.... so be it.... But do not hold Richard Rawe and others on our network hostage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit