Exclusive interview with a prosecutor, Steven Unthank, February 21, 2012

by AndersonsInfo 117 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

“INTERVIEW WITH A PROSECUTOR”

AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH STEVEN UNTHANK

BACKGROUND: On July 26, 2011, the entire worldwide religious and corporate hierarchy of Jehovah’s Witnesses was charged in the Magistrate’s Court of Victoria, Australia, with 35 serious criminal breaches of the state’s mandatory child protection laws (Working with Children Act 2005). Among the legal entities charged were the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania and the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses. So far to date, there have been four separate court hearings during 2011 between September and December. The next round of court hearings are scheduled to commence on February 21, 2012 (Australian date; February 20th in the U.S.)

DIALOGUE is pleased to announce that on February 21, 2012 (U.S. date), RICHARD RAWE will present DIALOGUE, a worldwide exclusive live question and answer interview and discussion with the current Acting Prosecutor in the above criminal cases, MR. STEVEN UNTHANK.

UNTHANK will be discussing with us four interesting questions:

1. How does the Working with Children laws apply within “religious organisations”?

2. What defines a criminal?

3. Why do some people plead “guilty”?

4. Should victims of crime receive an apology?

While UNTHANK will not be discussing legal aspects of the current criminal cases where he is acting as prosecutor before the court, we are sure that, nonetheless, the interview will be informative and insightful.

TIMES OF BROADCAST (see below):

The live call-in Internet interview program can be heard worldwide and participated in on DIALOGUE. It occurs on http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/telenetwork/dialogue.php

YOU MAY participate with questions or comments by calling U.S. (712) 432-8710 +pin 9925 or by email on [email protected]

DIALOGUE wishes to keep everyone informed and up to date on events affecting the WATCHTOWER religion. Keep tuned in every Saturday at 7 pm edt, USA , to the programs through www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com

PLEASE SHARE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT

DIALOGUE BELIEVES IN AND PRACTICES freedom of speech. ALL participants in our shows are treated with dignity and respect. Defendants in any court case are entitled to the “presumption of innocence” unless guilt is established in a court of law.

Host: Richard Rawe, Box 443, Soap Lake, Wash. 98851, p/f (509) 246-1559

News and related information on the prosecution of the religion of Jehovah’s Witnesses and the Watch Tower Society:

www.jwnews.netwww.facebook.com/jwnews

All about the Working with Children Laws in Victoria, Australia

www.KidsVictoria.org

For historical information and resource material on the Watch Tower Society please visit

www.watchtowerdocuments.com provided by Barbara Anderson

TIMES OF BROADCAST

AUSTRALIA

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 11 am (AEDST)

UNITED KINGDOM

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 12.00 midnight

EUROPE

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

GERMANY, SWEDEN

FRANCE, SPAIN, ITALY

NORWAY, NETHERLANDS - 1 am

U.S. & CANADA

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

EAST COAST - 7 pm

WEST COAST - 4 pm

ALASKA - 3 pm

HAWAII - 2 pm

• james_woods
    james_woods

Why doesn't Mr. Unthank post here on JWN instead of continuing to go to the discredited Six Screens?

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

james_woods - Why doesn't Mr. Unthank post here on JWN instead of continuing to go to the discredited Six Screens?

Hi james_woods, why not send Steven Unthank an email and ask him that question? Steven Unthank's email address is [email protected]. You can also visit Steven Unthank's websites www.jwnews.net, www.kidsVictoria.org and www.stevenunthank.com for additional information. I have written Steven Unthank several times and he has written back to me, even though he is probably very busy.

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for keeping people informed about Steven Unthank and his prosecution of the WTBTS.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Hi james_woods, why not send Steven Unthank an email and ask him that question?

Mainly because I figured that somebody here on this board had already asked him. I was concerned that all the Six Screens nonsense could be hurting his credibility.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

James beat me to it. So this is on Six Screens eh? LOL

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

Steven Unthank's interview is going to be on Six Screens... Does this mean he doesn't actually exist or that he will be participating in the interview from a closet?

Is anyone familliar with the Phil Hendrie radio show? He would voice shocking or ridiculous characters that he would have mock interviews with and allow callers to talk to. Imagine a ventriloquist performing over the radio. I wonder if Rick does this. His voice sounds like an over-the-top caricature. Maybe "Rick" is actually a character played for shock value. Then, we have Johnny the Bethelite and I've heard some real kooks on the phone, in that show. I'm thinking they were staged, too. I'm wondering if his entire call-in show is just one guy doing various voices to make it sound like it's populated with many people.

I wonder if he can do a Scottish or Indian accent. That could add some amusing variety to his show. Rick, if you're reading this; see if you can do practice some foreign voices, for next season. And maybe add a young child's voice. I don't know, though... Every show that resorts to adding a little kid is usually destined for cancellation. Oh, and hire some writers. The content you make up for your show is so phony and bizarre, it's unbearable.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Oh - I don't doubt that Steven Unthank is real.

I was simply saying that he could well find better places to present his information than anything to do with Six Screens - the unbelievable Johnny character being a prime example of why.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Unthank and Six Screens seem like a pretty fair match from what I can tell. If they go hand in hand at least they are easier to ignore together that way.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s unfortunate that the Reputation of Rick Fearon is So Bad..

Everything Six Screens becomes Questionable..

Barb Anderson has a Good Reputation in our community..

She likes host Richard Rawe and has done shows with him..

While Six Screens may not be good for Steven Unthanks reputation..

He will be doing the Show with Richard Rawe..

Not Rick Fearon..

Hopefully Rick will have the Intelligence to Stay Off this thread..

And..

Off Richard Rawes Show..

Good luck to..

Barb Anderson,Richard Rawe and his guest Steven Unthank..

...OUTLAW

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I remember Phil Hendrie. A friend of mine was dating one of his employees. He told us alot about Phil and how he was a master at making different "interviews" of ridiculous topics. If you didn't know better it was amazing how he could pull it off. It really sounded like different people. We may have another one with that 6 six screens clown. I'm kinda let down that Unthank is using this clown for an interview. It's easy for someone to descredit Unthank for his choice of venue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit