Exclusive interview with a prosecutor, Steven Unthank, February 21, 2012

by AndersonsInfo 117 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Please note: If you are not supportive of my way of exposing The Watchtower Org.... so be it.... But do not hold Richard Rawe and others on our network hostage.

Spam BS. If you had not ruined your own network with obviously phony antics, nobody would be saying a word.

I am baffled that anybody with any standing of credibility would allow themselves to be associated with anything to do with Six Screens or Rick Fearon.

I am doubly baffled that Steven Unthank and Barbara Anderson do not already realize this.

I have said it before - obviously it fell on deaf ears.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

Did Rick copy and paste them jem straight out of watchtower? LOL, this is pure propaganda:

"For a few renegade posters on jwn to discredit and attempt to undermine the comfort The Six Screens calls has had on helping wounded people heal, is showing a lack of concern and respect for those reaching out for consolation.

Fortunately these backsliding jwn posters do not represent the vast majority of compassionate posters who do not stoop to such dramatic levels of insensitivity."

rick, writes like a cult propgandist, just like watchtower.

firstly it is not "a few renegade posters", and secondly, as has been said countless times, and has been proven on this very forum, not only is Johnny the "bethelite" a fraud, but Rick KNOWS HE IS A FRAUD.and in the face of this evidence, what does Rick do? he gives Johnny his own friggin show! LOL!

and what the hell does "backsliding" mean? and what would it matter WHO is pointing out the truth about Rick? This is classic watchtower tactics 101. Instead of labeling us "apostates", Rick calls us "renegades" and "backsliders".im suprised he doesnt also call us "homosexuals" like he did when he blamed the prank callers on his call. if any of you have time to waste, and if its still on his site, check out the conference call with jwn member "publishing cult". on the show Rick blames every problem on gay people and jwn posters. he kept blaming gay people over and over for the prank calls, which in turn one of his regulars called publishing cult a "stupid fa**ot". it was one of the most disgusting things i have ever heard and it was the last time i ever listened in, and I had been a listener from the beginning. publishing cult exposed johnny the bethelite as a fraud, and also proved that Rick knows it.

its also amazing to me, that he is still allowed to promote his website on here. i dont agree with those who think he should be banned, but i am suprised his spamming is not curtailed.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    For a few renegade posters on jwn to discredit and attempt to undermine the comfort
    The Six Screens calls has had on helping wounded people heal, is showing a lack of concern and respect for those reaching out for consolation.
    Fortunately these backsliding jwn posters do not represent the vast majority of compassionate posters who do not stoop
    to such dramatic levels of insensitivity.....RF

Do you not know when to shut up?..

You`ve Destroyed your Own Reputation and the Reputation of Six Screens..

Your a Proven Fraud and a Huckster..

You lucked out by having someone like Barb Anderson,willing to have anything to do with Six Screens..

You`ve managed to screw that up too.

What does Rick Fearon and the Watchtower have in Common..

In Watchtower World.. In KoolAidMans World..

You Can`t Question the WatchTower.. You can`t Question KoolAidMan..

The Watchtower will Demonize Anyone Rick Fearon will Demonize Anyone ..

Who Questions them.. Who Questions him..

:Apostates :Watchtower Operatives

:Weak JW`s :JWN Back Sliders

: Ect..Ect.. :Ect..Ect..

Both are Bullys and 100% Bullshit..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• Alfred
    Alfred

Rick... stop using WT tactics... no one is disrespecting those who are reaching out for consolation... what we are doing is calling you out... and when we do, you ignore us or call us insensative Watchtower operatives... seriously? do you think anyone on this board is falling for that?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A Reminder to everyone reading JWN..

Richard Rawe will be Hosting the Interview with Steven Unthank..

Not Rick Fearon..

Respected JWN board member Barbara Anderson..

Likes Richard Rawe and has been on his show multiple times..

This is one of the few opportunities Steven Unthank can tell his story to a larger audience..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

This is sad. I was hoping a legitimate news organization would pick this up and Mr Unthank has chosen, the internet equivilent of the Weekly World News. Although at least the Weekly World News includes a few gems like:

B-52 found on moon!

Vampire Boy found!

and many others!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Outlaw, it would be best for Mr. Unthank to stay away from Six Screens COMPLETELY. If he does not stay away from Six Screens, he would be viewed as "guilty by association".

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

It appears that "Rick" has become the "bad boy" topic on my thread (speaking of spamming a thread) which is about a coming interview with Steven Unthank by host, Richard Rawe.

Steven is an amazing man who is doing something that has never in the history of the WT been done before -- actually criminally prosecuting five entities of the WT. Steven consented to do the interview with Richard Rawe because of the respect that he has for Richard’s over 30 years of diligent exposure of the WT through the media, working behind the scenes with his contacts in the media world.

It is amazing that Steven has gotten this far with this case in Victoria. Yes, we all would like to see newspaper coverage on what Steven has been and is doing, but fact --reporters don’t interview a prosecutor out of respect for the office.

The day after the February 21st hearing is when Dialogue's interview with Steven will take place. It is during the hearing that Steven will be informed if the State of Victoria's Dept. of Public Prosecution will take over the case and that it will move forward. Or he will learn that the DPP will drop the case. One way or the other, the day after the hearing, Steven will be able to talk more freely. This man is fascinating to talk to and to listen to. If those who oppose Rick so mightily will put aside their indignation that Steven consented to be interviewed by Richard Rawe on a conference line made possible by Rick, you will be in for a real treat and a bit of an education into the nefarious activity of the Australian Branch of the Watch Tower Society which, in my opinion, is amazing.

Fact: In Victoria, the WT broke the law by not abiding by the Working With Children Act as applied in 2008 to religious organizations. How the DPP will deal with this is the question. There are also many side issues that are involved in this criminal case that the DPP will consider. Don't miss out hearing more about this extraordinary situation. Please listen to Steven cause you won't regret it! Again, just my opinion.

Barb

• cofty
    cofty

Thanks Barbara. I hope the prosecutor proceeds with the case, it would be a major milestone if he does.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Barb,

With all do repsect to yourself and to the diligent work of Mr Unthank, the general opinion is that the hard work accomplished to date can dismissed by anyone who looks into the person who has provided the forum. I feel it should have been a neutral forum for Mr Unthank to provide the updates and allow for a question and answer. Even if 6 screens did not have the reputation it does as a sensationalist, it's still a venue that is not very complimentary to the WT. The hope was that a major news organization would take it, yet they haven't.

The avg JW is very suspicious of all media. Why give them a reason to dismiss it altogether?

I do hope that the message gets through.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit