The Two Forces

by N.drew 259 Replies latest watchtower bible

• N.drew
    N.drew

Do you want me to tell you why? Why I think it is as it is?

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Do you want me to tell you why? Why I think it is as it is?

Sure, why not? But remember - there are actually FOUR forces: The electromagnetic, the strong nuclear force, the weak nuclear force, and gravity.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I want some of what N. Drew is having.

Lol j/k

• N.drew
    N.drew

Those forces are UPON a person. I'm talking about forces generated BY a person.

Get on the program Mr. Woods. I mean please!

Why aren't the forces being used for good?

It is because world has become two main groups. Main as in there are more than two but the two in opposition that prevent Peace are the MAIN ones.

They are gathered at Armegeddon now.

I know this? You don't?

LOL It's not funny. I know, I can't help thinking that all Is vanity.

Both forces would not like anything better than to prove the other false. That is called a stalemate. No?

That is why the future can't be for good. Because the both forces are corrupted.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    That is why the future can't be for good. Because the both forces are corrupted.

Oh - OK. NOW I get it: She is talking about the Republicans and the Democrats...

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

I had to read what you said loads of times to get what you are saying ndrew and I think most environmentalists would agree with, most scientists would too, teachers, philosophers, most people in fact - in principle anyway but most people don't want to be the ones having to make the "sacrifices".

• N.drew
    N.drew

Thankyou soft+gentle.

The most important thing needing to be sacrificed, which most people don't even have to be sacrificed, is the overwhelming stimulant to be proved righteous.

Can we be seeking righteousness with out proving it? Yes! I am sure world can do that.

Righteousness will prove itself.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Think wood.

That's the most profound thing N.Drew has ever said. But she dropped the "y" !

But remember - there are actually FOUR forces: The electromagnetic, the strong nuclear force, the weak nuclear force, and gravity.

LOL. James, that is profound also.

May the force be with you.

That's going in my book as the quote of the day.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Is god capable of unrighteousness?

Did god create unrighteousness and is yet incapable of it himself?

I for one think that sentencing people to death for eating a piece of fruit from a tree is unrighteous. I think it was unrighteous to set up that test.

I would do a long jail sentence if I killed a couple of kids for stealing fruit from my cherry or apple tree.

I have a bear that steals fruit from my trees at the mountain cabin, and I would at least pay a big fine if I shot him for it.

Note that I am speaking hypothetically about a hypothetical god of genesis.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Someone eventually would wonder about self "what's wrong with me?". Nothing else would have any consequence but finding out what is wrong. But to be seeking what is wrong is a worthless endeavor. So that is what the tree pictures. I've already said it once that the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and bad is the same tree.

OK. Why not prove it scriptually that there where were two trees? I will consider it.

So then if the tree of life IS the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, then God, damn it, didn't do anything bad by leaving it there/here/everywhere. I don't know where it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit