The Two Forces

by N.drew 259 Replies latest watchtower bible

• N.drew
    N.drew

I have to go out thus I have not time to savor it. I shall return. I am going shopping with my husband. I said I would never go shopping with him again because he makes me feel stupid. But the force is too strong against me.

"No one can make your feel ptipid." That's funnier. I think so. If you bought something in front of your husband and he said "why are you buying that?" would you feel stupid? ? No? Well then, good for you. I don't have any money. Haha

• N.drew
    N.drew

a feudal lord entitled to allegiance and service. 2. a feudal vassal or subject.

I choose the second one.

In the first one did they blow themselves up?

then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade That's good!
  • N.drew
    N.drew

I am not in the habit of repeating but I have this query in my head that seems to want to know if I have ever felt the force against me for my death. Yes. More than once and in at least four different manners. But only once did I associate it with an attempt on my life. And I have no proof that any of them really were (and are) an attempt on my life.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I should admit that I am not 100% sure I'm not already passed from the real life.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I should admit that I am not 100% sure I'm not already passed from the real life. Because the evidence suggests otherwise. What evidence? To myself I seem to be profound and logical but it also seems that there is no one who understands a word I have written. The evidence is over whelming that I am not really here.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your not dead if you can still eat chicken..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• N.drew
    N.drew

Haha! I can eat chicken! And tofu! Seaweed too.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

In the New System lions will eat seaweed..

You`ll be able to pet them and talk to Blueberrys..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• james_woods
    james_woods

To myself I seem to be profound and logical but it also seems that there is no one who understands a word I have written.

I understand it - I just cannot explain it to anyone else.

The evidence is over whelming that I am not really here.

The evidence is overwhelming that you have an IP address. Zenu the Scientology alien does not have an IP address.

• james_woods
    james_woods

In the New System lions will eat seaweed..

Correction, please - In the New System SEA LIONS will eat seaweed.

Regular lions will eat parsnips with carrots on the side.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit