The Two Forces

by N.drew 259 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sabastious
    sabastious
    The Ark pictures whole souled devotion to listening. God did not save Noah. Noah's obedience to God saved Noah. Isn't there a difference?

God has the allowance for salvation through listening, but it's US that has to listen and act on what we hear.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    N Drew: The scriptual illustration suggests that Noah had nothing to do with the catastrophe.

The account does mention blamelessness.

Genesis 6 -

9 This is the account of Noah and his family.

Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God. 10 Noah had three sons: Shem, Ham and Japheth.

Therefore being part of the problem is a problem for God (at least the YHWH version). I guess it should be paramount to the individual that he/she makes sure they are NOT part of the problem. It's not required to be part of the solution, that's God's job, but it's most definitely in our best interest to avoid true blame which would require preemptive strategy.

-Sab

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Therefore being part of the problem is a problem for God.

Yes! I believe that "her sins have massed together clear up to heaven and God has called her acts of injustice to mind" (New World Translation) means the effect of her sin falls also on the innocent. It is a problem.

266 hamartía (a feminine noun derived from 1 /A "not" and 3313 /méros , "a part, share of") – properly, no-share ("no part of");

http://biblos.com/revelation/18-5.htm

I am sure this scripture and the one that says "no flesh would be saved" is descriptive of the same problem.

It's not required to be part of the solution,

Maybe so. But this rule does not apply to all.

The justice belongs to God but the execution of justice belongs to us. Everyone of us. It is obvious that so far that isn't happening.

• sabastious
    sabastious

The way I have seen it God uses people who he knows would be part of a solution he is concocting, then he approaches those people whether they know they are being used or not.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    The justice belongs to God but the execution of justice belongs to us.

We are created in the image of God which includes justice. He knows that justice means something to us so in effect it belongs to both of us, execution and all, but God had it first.

-Sab

• N.drew
    N.drew
    The way I have seen it God uses people who he knows would be part of a solution he is concocting, then he approaches those people whether they know they are being used or not.

Yes, I can agree with that.

• N.drew
    N.drew

The anti-christ would make those people who would be a part of the solution few.

Hating the anti-christ could work much better. Need not put your hand on him/her/it.

Hate what is bad, even if you don't know what it is. (FAITH)

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Hating the anti-christ could work much better.

Which of the following best describes the anti-christ? (choose one)

1. A Mindset
    2. A Concept
    3. A Person
    4. A Group

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Hate what is bad, even if you don't know what it is. (FAITH)

Faith is required for hating what is bad, but it's also required for loving what is good.

-Sab

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

Does anybody follow this? If so make an appt with the psych doctor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit