The Two Forces

by N.drew 259 Replies latest watchtower bible

• james_woods
    james_woods

But OUTLAW - is he eating it or barfing it out?

Do not answer that - I am engaged in a serious theological discussion with N.Drew.

So, Ms. Drew - do you believe that physical living things on earth can somehow live forever in a paradise, like the watchtower says?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Everything dies. Yes. It is a noble pursuit to find peace in one's self that one's self will die. Even The Teacher said that to live forever one must die first. Everyone dies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not find the scripture that says there will be souls that never die a death of any kind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is death the rule? Because we have become a race that seeks what is wrong. As a race humans do not seek what is righteous.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"even the sun isn't going to live forever". That is conclusive for unbelievers. My God is strong enough and expert plenty to fix it if it gets broke.

Haha It's true.

I went to rocket science school. The Lord spoke to me and told me try to stay away from cliiches. Think what you want.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

He`s Savoring the Spaggettiness of the Spaggetti..

Then he will Wash it down with Wine..

No one can stop him!..

...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I went to rocket science school....ND

"Rock-It School"..

...OUTLAW

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I went to rocket science school.

I did not know that. Did Dr. von Braun teach one of your classes?

"even the sun isn't going to live forever". That is conclusive for unbelievers.

That is conclusive even for believers who understand the hydrogen/helium cycle.

IF (big IF) you want to believe in an everlasting (eternal) life you have to look past the physical realm.

Some are content to just live the time they have as positively and as well as they can.

• cofty
    cofty

I think I have more chance of making sense of this bowl of alphabet spaghetti.

• james_woods
    james_woods

People, please.

I am actually engaging Ms. Drew in a serious theological discussion.

• cofty
    cofty

My apologies james please carry on. I am not on the same plane as Ms Drew but I aspire to get there eventually.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    I think I have more chance of making sense of this bowl of alphabet spaghetti.

Yes you are correct.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

N.Drew Threads are Creative..

This thread is powered by..

A Chicken and a Light Bulb..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VcI7KNXXsrM/TruvO6uvRQI/AAAAAAAABKk/IRvEuijonww/s1600/creative_think.png

...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit