Let's settle this and stop the madness

by N.drew 89 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• james_woods
    james_woods
    The "leader" of the Watchtower Society has the power to let the people go.
    That would be a beginning of the end of the madness.

That would be a beginning.

But what if the people already have so much madness that they do not WANT to go?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Here is where the evil that I have seen is born.

I have even felt it.

There is an energy that can become overwhelming. It exists on opposite sides. It is the wish that the other side WILL KNOW that the other side is WRONG.

It is what powers the firmness of sticking to something THAT DOES NOT WORK. That is what I have concluded about the preaching work. How can someone who wants to be so righteous be so wrong?

Their wish to vindicate the heavenly things has become an unconscious wish to vindicate themselves.

justify , acquit , assoil , clear , defend , discharge , exculpate , exonerate , maintain , uphold Word Monkey Thesaurus

That is what the Watchtower has them busy doing.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

OR.....

• N.drew
    N.drew

Another way they promote madness is to teach two completely different concepts like they were the same thing.

I am talking about 1 Corinthians 15:33 and 2 Thessalonians 3:14.

Also 1 Corinthians 5:9 " I wrote you in my letter not to associate with immoral people";

1 Corinthians 15:33 " Do not be deceived: "Bad company corrupts good morals.""

2 Thessalonians 3:14 If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of that person and do not associate with him, so that he will be put to shame.

It is interesting to know that the word "company" or "associate" found at 1 Corinthians 15:33 is written no where else but there.

Three scriptures they abuse.

1 Corinthians 5:9 means why mingle with people who do not want to be made holy? Be looking for those people to be made holy for God's will.

2 Thessalonians 3:14 of course is the closest to what they teach. But really isn't it the logos that is being referred to there?

3056 lógos (from 3004 /légo , "speaking to a conclusion") – a word , being the expression of a thought ; a saying. 3056 /lógos ("word") is preeminently used of Christ (Jn 1:1), expressing the thoughts of the Father through the Spirit.

So to apply it to what they teach is blasphemous.

Now 1 Corinthians 15:33. I know it means "do not be lost in your understanding. Because holiness is corrupted by association with the foul thing. It is a warning about mixing truth with lies.

me planasthe phtheirousin ethe chresta homiliai kakai

not be misled corrupts character good companionship bad.

There are two words in this short scripture that are only used here. (if reading is to be believing)

Company and character.

The Word can transform a person, thus transform the World. But not if it is mingling with badness.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I have a message for all you who can still think.

There is almost*nothing that is all bad or all good.

*Holiness is all good, that is what it means.

But nothing else is all good or all bad. Therefore there is SOMETHING true and/or good in the OK! Book Handed Down by Abraham the Father of Nations. Learn how to swim.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Metaphorically

I would like to do my own survey.

How many, let's see a raise of hands, thought I meant learn to swim in water?

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Learn how to swim.

It is strange that humans have to learn how to swim, but dogs can just do it. And yet, humans are smarter than dogs.

I once read that orangutans cannot swim, but will always drown - because their lungs cannot hold enough air to overcome their body mass.

How many, let's see a raise of hands, thought I meant learn to swim in water?

I see that no one has raised their hand. But that may not mean that they knew what you meant.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Babies can swim. People fear they will sink, so they do.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Here is another thing they mangle up there on their mighty place "overlooking" the sheep.

They say there are no more manifestations of angels in modern times. I read the whole Bible. The Bible doesn't say that. Why would they say it? Even if it was true, how can they say it for sure if it isn't in their guide the Bible?

They tell the flock do not go beyond the things written.

They say they are all the same flock. " I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd". John 10:16

Because they make stuff up, they go beyond the things written. Going beyond the things written is something the flock must not do. But they are the same flock. So according to the sheep who are following the shepherd, some have special allowance to decide things for themselves and the sheep should agree.

That is not righteousness.

Seek righteousness. Zephaniah 2:3

• OnTheWayOut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit