Let's settle this and stop the madness

by N.drew 89 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing
    Actually, they do call themselves the Governing Body.
    They just cannot bring themselves to also call themselves the Faithful and Discrete Slave. They do not seem to know who the F&DS really is any more. -James_woods

Yes, what I meant to say was, given the average JW always thanks the FDS in prayers and such for providing spiritual food, it is really the GB they are thanking. The other anointed don't ever come into play in the minds of a JW. The FDS is for all intents and purposes the GB, but when asked, JW's will defer and say the GB are merely representatives. The discussion went on for a couple of pages, but here is the end result.

It works quite well. If factory workers only work machines that provide packaging or drive trucks, they are part of the food providing and distribution mechanism. The rest of the Slave do provide food. I provided scriptures. -eloquens

Can you tell us how a poor old anointed sister in BFE congregation is directly involved in the food "providing and distribution mechanism"?
    If it is through giving parts at the meetings or her share in the field ministry, maybe you can explain how she is any different from the "other sheep" who cannot be part of the faithful and discreet slave class but ironically can be faithful and discreet slaves? -Truthwillset

It's all down to Jehovah's choosing as to who will be a member of the slave class. It's also Jehovah who chooses his channel of communication and how it is arranged. It's called Theocratic Order. We follow and obey his direction. -eloquens
  • N.drew
    N.drew

Thankyou Knowssomething!

• james_woods
    james_woods
    The rest of the Slave do provide food.

But is the food both mingy and fresh?

BTW - on the subject of topic - exactly WHAT was the madness that we should stop?

• N.drew
    N.drew

What was the madness that we should have shared in stopping?

OR

What is the madness that we should stop?

I see you haven't found your clue yet.

Or

I might know wibble, but I know English a little bit too.

"looks over to whoever the hell is over there and projects "am I going to get in trouble again for trolling?"

Who ever the hell over there says "so what" or aT LEAST THAT IS WHAT I IMAGINE

AND IF YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS YOU NEED NOT CAPITALIZE THE i.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Being a Jehovah's Witness you might never have seen Austin Powers.

I have.

• james_woods
    james_woods

WAS seemed more appropriate, as I was referring to the original topic and the original post - there has been a changing madness all through the pages of this thread, and what IS the madness on page 4 may not be what WAS the madness on page 1...

I might know wibble, but I know English a little bit too.

I might know English, but I am at least conversant in wibble-piffle.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Being a Jehovah's Witness you might never have seen Austin Powers.
    I have.

I have too. (I have not been a witness in over 30 years). I thought it was pitiful the way the movie producers ruined that Jaguar XKE with the hipster paint job. I hope it has been stripped and restored since the movie was made.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

mingy => mangy

Mangy mutt.

See what I did there? The madness ensues. I want nothing settled, except the ground below Kiwis.

• N.drew
    N.drew

How to stop the madness?

The Watchtower Society pictures Egypt. How? Comparatively nobody knows how to listen any more except the very few who do so trust me the WTS pictures Egypt. I won't explain, unless I do.

The "leader" of the Watchtower Society has the power to let the people go.

That would be a beginning of the end of the madness.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I took pictures when I was in Egypt, but that was before I was a JW, about 26-27 years ago. I wonder what ever happened to those pictures?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit