Let's settle this and stop the madness

by N.drew 89 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• N.drew
    N.drew

Sometimes I can read the posts of the witnesses over on Bible Discussion Forum.

And sometimes if I didn't learn how NOT to I would be gnashing my teeth.

I can't post over there. So I shall post HERE.

They also call themselves the JOHN CLASS. They still do, don't they?

John was the writer of Revelation, was he not?

Like every Library, School, Agency, Dictionary, Encyclopedia ect, there is some knowledge to be had at the Organization of Jehovah's Witnesses. So what?

It does not mean world should gather there to hope for the light sooner or later.

They say they lead people to the True God. Do they? It is impossible for God to lie. Their confidence in their religion is a question for goodness sake. There are many people looking to the True God for guidance and direction. They say they are the only way.

The problem lies in if something has happened instead of something else, it will never be known what would have happened if the happening didn't happen.

If the woman had not sinned ,what would have happened? We will never know.

If Watchtower had not come, what would have happened? We will never know.

I personally do know what would have happened if Christ did not come.

World would have been lost.

Now the Watchtower has come but it looks like world IS lost.

I have confidence that if the world is lost God will make provision for the many people who have really trusted in YaHWeH. All the people who are gathering to the Son. Not an organization.

But the congregation is likened to a body. They want a body that is tangible.

The scripture is to encourage the love between the members of the SPIRITUAL body. Some one might seem to not belong. But a body without something is not good.

The Watchtower is lacking in a big way.

Here is the link to a sample of the madness. BEWARE

http://forum.bible-discussion.com/showthread.php?16783-We-have-ALWAYS-proclaimed-to-be-inspired-prophets

• sizemik
    sizemik

Good afternoon N.drew . . .

Thank you for the invitation . . . and the caution.

Unfortunately . . . I am allergic to madness.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I don't like it either

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Rip off the BandAid..

And..

Let it Bleed..

http://media.avclub.com/images/articles/article/50083/busey_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

........................... ...OUTLAW

• baltar447
  • N.drew
    N.drew

It's not not serious

• sizemik
    sizemik

So it's serious?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Yes

The flock worship [ adoration ( admiration , appreciation , love) , activity , love] the Governing Body. They will say no they don't. They will say they worship God. But they demonstrate that they worship the Society first. The Governing Body has not tried to stop them (while I was there). Does anyone know if they've tried to stop them? Well they must teach them to STOP because if they don't they will be breaking the rule at Luke 22:26

25 And He said to them, "The kings of the Gentiles lord it over them; and those who have authority over them are called 'Benefactors.' 26 "But it is not this way with you,

But it IS that way with them.

Is there any loyal JWs that would say the Watchtower is not a benefactor? That's their mission, is it not?

Jehovah's Witnesses is the Watchtower your benefactor?

http://concordances.org/greek/2110.htm

• steve2
    steve2

N.drew sounds like the JWs exchanges have got your knickers in an unsightly twist. After a while, twisted knickers lose their elasticity and there's hell to pay. Think personal dignity and hold that image tight. This is no time for exposures or disclosures.

Why purposely expose yourself to infuriating exchanges that you are powerless to influence let alone stop? I'm wondering if you need to settle this with yourself and stop the madness within?

• N.drew
    N.drew

The way I see it is the spirit of the air is not independent from the dominant spirit of MAN. The Society is teaching seven million people how to be stupid. My pants aren't twisted. What happens among seven million people affect seven billion people in small ways and great. It isn't good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit