Let's settle this and stop the madness

by N.drew 89 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• N.drew
    N.drew

I suspect that the JWs who are posting on Bible Discussion Forum are either real Jehovah's Witnesses who are fools or they are planted there to discourage certain people from joining the religion of the Watchtower. But who would do that?

• N.drew
    N.drew

I see world as a whole thing. Time is nothing to me. That is why you can not understand me.

I have heard people say they can not fathom eternity. For me it is easy to do.

So, I understand original sin. I understand scripture is exemplary.

It might have been time for the Teacher to arrive but the Watchtower led many many people away from finding the real Teacher who is Christ the Son of God.

If Watchtower had not come, what would have happened? We will never know.

THAT means whether the people would have found the True Leader or not will never be known.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    you have a long way to go. Don't stop with the WT Soc.

I understand that English. But you do not elaborate. What do you mean Glander, please?

• N.drew
    N.drew

"the governing body has not tried to stop them" means there has not been "food at the right time" from the watchtower that has warned it's people not to put their faith in men's words.

Has there?

"I personally do know what would have happened if Christ did not come".

If Christ the messiah the Son of God did not come there would be an extermination of humanity. Like viruses. Some people believe that will happen no matter what. That belief adds to the bad air.

There are mysteries of the physical world that world has not discovered. How are you all convinced that thoughts, feeling and desires can't exist beyond the physical body?

Did anyone see the particles that were discovered that can travel through a mountain?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Let's just presume that a combination of a person's thoughts feeling and desires can infect another person. So then you have a religion that believes everyone who doesn't agree with them will die and die soon. If that spirit invades a weak soul what will it do to the weak soul? It will take away initiative, won't it?

I'm not talking about the conscious level. At the unconscious level what will it do? I believe it takes away prospect.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Good evening N.drew . . .

How are you all convinced that thoughts, feeling and desires can't exist beyond the physical body?

Why do you suppose that? . . . it may be that we're simply not convinced either way.

Did anyone see the particles that were discovered that can travel through a mountain?

Yes . . . they're called neutrino's . . . they were identified about 80 years ago . . . they travel through everything. Was there a point regarding these?

• N.drew
    N.drew

So then other religions are not half as bad. Catholics? Be good, be rewarded. Be bad, be punished. That is correct.

But the Witnesses promise paradise Earth. They can't promise that. It is lying to promise it.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

There's no point, Sizemik. She just rambles on with anything that falls into her mind at the time of typing.

I think it would be interesting to have her and Aguest in the same room at the same time, lol.

• sizemik
    sizemik

All religions preach stuff they can't prove . . . just like WTS. So all religions are bad.

• N.drew
    N.drew

The point is if particles so small can travel from here to there perhaps thoughts can too. Thought is generated by energy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit