What's your Myers-Briggs?

by Londo111 111 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I test ENFP most of the time. But not a strong E. When I am blue, like I have been lately, I test out INFP. I get along very well with ENFP and INFP, if you don't count my teenaged ENFP grandson. He can really try my patience.

• finally awake
    finally awake

one time at work I was assigned to mentor a new employee. I was required to participate in a Leadership Training program which included a personality test (I don't remember the name of it). What was so striking about it was that all of the oldtimers like me were clustered in the same quadrant of the results graph. In fact, we were packed together like sardines in one tiny little area. I had never met or interacted with any of the other oldtimers before, but apparantly we were all birds of a feather. The newbies were scattered out all over the graph - I wish I had taken notes on who was where and who is still with us.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Ehh,

I'm INFP ...

• caliber
    caliber

"You don't like to argue, you INFP's. That is a huge plus. Every INFP guy I know stands out in very good, subtle ways." ~~FHN

alright then I'm a INFP

I.N.F.P.

• Warmly concerned and caring towards others
  • Sensitive and perceptive about what others are feeling
  • Loyal and committed - they want lifelong relationships
  • Deep capacity for love and caring
  • Driven to meet other's needs
  • n Combatting Cult Mind Control, Steve Hassan says that cults try to mold all their members toward becoming one particular type. I believe that JWs are strongly encouraged to be Sensing Thinking Judgers.

or http://www.personalitypage.com/ISTJ.html... duty fulfiller's

• mindseye
    mindseye

Interesting to see all of the INFPs on this thread. I test highly as an INFP, and yeah, I never liked field service either. Fortunately my parents weren't hardcore, so I didn't have to go often.

You don't like to argue, you INFP's

I wouldn't say that's universal. I generally avoid conflict, but if someone violates my principles I can get pretty confrontational. I also like a good debate, that is if everyone involved is cordial, sensible, and avoids ad hominem attacks. But yeah, for the most part INFPs are pretty laid back.

• oompa
    oompa

ok...i did not even say on the other thread...and btw that was too smooth the way you posted about the other one mickey mouse....but ya....mine started with an E and the whole review of me was just so dead on....and i did not like all of it.....but it did say i was FUN, generous, and a good friend and that it is good i make up 10% of the population......which is like a quadruple F- right???......oompa

• Diest
    Diest

@Darth Fader. NFs and NTs comprise 8 of the 16 types but, only 20% of the population(aprox). I think I saw a few INTPs on the other thread. I think there is a disproportionate amount of NFs and NTs on this board.

• Londo111
    Londo111

For any newcomers...

• brokethechain
    brokethechain

ENFP, mate is INFJ

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit