What's your Myers-Briggs?

by Londo111 111 Replies latest jw friends

• Londo111
    Londo111

I am INFP.

Some former Witnesses in my hometown had a meetup last night...alas, only four of us. But it turned out we had an INFP(me), two INFJs, and an ENFP. Therefore, it turned out we were all Idealists. It made me curious about folks on JWN.

• Norcal_Sun
    Norcal_Sun

Fellow INFP here! Internet high five to you!

If you don't know yours, take the test here: http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/

• Londo111
    Londo111

Yes, high 5! INFPs are never the life of the party, but they are the life of the library!

• its_me!
    its_me!

ENFP

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

INFJ here lol... Oddly enough, I am not outgoing in the sense that I'll just walk up and say hi at a party or something...but once I get going and I know people well enough to let loose, people around me are always in stitches. Then again, a lot of times I'm just being me and complete strangers will crack up laughing. I guess because I am with BF, so I'm comfortable being myself. For instance, yesterday we were buying a few side items to go with dinner and BF left me in line to go to the bathroom. A couple of minutes later, I was perusing the magazines, picked one up, started leafing through it...I happen to look to my right and there he is! So after I jumped out of my skin, I said "Dammit! You scared the shit out of me! Fuckin' NINJA!" Everyone (including the Asian woman in front of us) burst out laughing. I tend to just say what comes to my mind whether it's sarcastic, funny, etc. It's not a rare occasion for BF to whisper "You just made that person laugh out loud" when we're shopping or whatever.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

You'll find lots of posts on this topic in this recent thread.

• Norcal_Sun
    Norcal_Sun

Sweet, thanks Mickey!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

ENFJ here.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Another one from nearly a year ago: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/189001/2/Whats-your-personality-type-Myers-Briggs-test

Post from back then:

I[X]TJ.

Sometimes I'm INTJ. Sometimes I'm ISTJ. This time ISTJ.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

INFP, duh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit