What's your Myers-Briggs?

by Londo111 111 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness My Fury
  • StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

This test was invented by Carl Jung, a man who rejected the truth of Jesus Christ and promoted Satanic theories. There is only one test that matters. Have you been saved? If the answer is "No" then you fail.

• scary21
    scary21

ENFJ married to a ENTJ my daughter is ISFP

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

StopTheTears you can't be friggin' serious. How is psychology "Satanic theories"? The test is a personality type test. This isn't a religious thread. If you don't like it, you know where the door is.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Alas, I thought StopTheTears was doing a fundamentalist parody, showing how extreme views can stumble people from Christianity. I've had too much of that dogmatic thinking during my time in the organization. I once asked someone in conversation what her MB was and she said, "All I need is what the Faithful Slave gives me."

Being an INFP in the organization was tough. Being introverted, field service was torture. Neither did I like judging people, either in the organization or without, and it bothered my how much I saw. Sometimes I felt the Society had a war on imagination, not only in restricting entertainment, but having such a rigid regiment that had to be adhered to. And any feelings a person had were shoved aside as unimportant. 'Principle' came first, but usually the principle was whatever legalistic interpretations that Society had cooked up.

I did read somewhere that a study found that some high control groups tend to transform people into an ESFJ.

• Azazel
    Azazel

ESFJ

• rebel8
    rebel8

INTJ

• Twisty
    Twisty

INTJ

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Don't mind Stopthetears. She's a party pooper.

ISTJ here. *waves*

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

INTS (= In The brown smelly stuff)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit