I feel ethically compromised by Rick Fearon being allowed to continue posting here

by sabastious 80 Replies latest jw friends

This forum is Simon's, and only he has the right to ban anyone. Let's not waste his time with efforts to disfellowship a person here. If Rick has violated forum rules, then private emails should be sent to Simon or the moderators to deal with it.

I and many others have responded harshly to the nonsense repeatedly posted on this forum by Rick. If you fall for Rick's BS, then you are a gullible person. But I don't think we should be banning people to save the gullible from being exploited.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Dear god kids,

I want you to just step back for one minute and think about this.

He has the right to say whatever he wants to say.

What if he isn't what some of us believe what he is? Can you imagine how he would feel? I don't agree with anything he says here, but for chrissakes people, give your head a shake. People with brains that function can see that he's the a-typical freakout apostate who may or may not be trying to make a buck off a website - so what?

I call rick out a lot but internet bullying is just plain wrong.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

I really dont know who he is or anything about him.Sounds like Im not missing much...

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I agree with Terry on this subject matter and I hate to have disagree with others who would like to ban dare I say shun Rick .

We all have our own way of expressing ourselves which will not be pleasing to everyone let individuals have their say let us not act like Jehovah's Witnesses.

By all means criticise or praise but let's continue together to combat the common enemy which is the Watchtower Society.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Sounds like Im not missing much...

Not unless you place a high value on a "magical mystery trip"...

• Dagney
    Dagney

If he is not violating board policy, why?

I don't care for his site, in the least. I don't think his methods or the appearance of the site are effective at all for the majority. That being said, there are some who have been assisted by his efforts.

The few times I have tried to listen to a broadcast, except the time Simon was on, was a total waste of time, only because there was no organized agenda for the program. And I don't think he has a clear picture or understanding at all of the WTBS or how it works...maybe because he has been gone for so long. But he is no less delusional in his writings than others on this board who feel as passionate about theirs. There are posters here who are so delusional in their writings and the putting down of those that dare to question them, it is highly offensive to me. So I avoid those posters.

This place has always been a free-wheelin', raucous place. It scared the liver out of me and took me years to join. But I'm better off knowing the wide range of individuals that post here. I may not like the way Rick does things, but I'd have a beer with him any day just for the hell of it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Rick Fearon visits JWN..

http://lingamish.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/missionary.jpg

........................... ...OUTLAW

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Now Magical Mystery Tour is playing in my head, over and over again.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Outlaw, that should have kept him out of JWN.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I think he is financially motivated to continue bullshitting us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit