I feel ethically compromised by Rick Fearon being allowed to continue posting here

by sabastious 80 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

I'm not entirely sure why, but Rick has been the biggest trigger for me. I have said some very mean things to him that I regret and I apologize to Rick for them. But what he is doing leaves me feeling dirty and I don't even know him. When I browse through the Six Screens site I see at least three donation links per page and there are MANY pages. His obnoxious profiteering at the cost of good, reliable information has me almost questioning humanity again. Rick needs professional help and I do not believe this forum has a place for him. Simon, I beg you please delete his account for violating guidelines 6 & 7. This will be my last post in regards to the issue or Rick. Thank you for this wonderful place with all you wonderful people!

-Sab

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I am tired of it too. We can start a petition for Simon to terminate his account.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I don't know if you delete him he will just come back in a different form. At least we know who he is. I just ignor it

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Found Sheep, if he comes back here, he will not id himself as Rick Fearon anymore, that will be okay with us.

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

I'm not saying I think he should be deleted, but his posts are pretty unique. It wouldn't be hard to spot him if he popped up again. I likewise ignore him. It's like passing by the tabloids in the grocery check-out lane. Sometimes I look at the titles just to get a laugh, but I never open them up and read them.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Found Sheep, if he comes back here, he will not id himself as Rick Fearon anymore, that will be okay with us.

It would be pretty hard to still spam for six screens and not reveal who he was...

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

thats right.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Who's Rick Fearon?

lol

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

asshole

• Alfred
    Alfred

If Rick can get away with his spamming activities, than I can start promoting my wife's business on this board... (i probably won't... I'm just saying)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit