I feel ethically compromised by Rick Fearon being allowed to continue posting here

by sabastious 80 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

http://www.funnyphotos.net.au/images/dog-fancy-dress-in-underwear1.jpg

...OUTLAW

• nugget
    nugget

Whilst I do not like six screens or the sensational headlines that rick uses at least his posts are easy to spot, as a result I can choose to avoid his posts if I wish to do so. At the end of the day it is by commenting on his posts that they run on for pages. If no one commented then his contributions would quickly scroll back into obscurity. This is simon's site and really he is the only one who can decide whether he wants rick to continue as a member or not. If we keep posting on ricks threads then it would be possible to assume that what is posted is of interest.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Advertising
    You can mention relevant, non-commercial websites as long as they support your comment.

Is Rick's web site non-commercial though, since there are donation links pasted all over the Six Screens web site. ?

He starts topic threads purposely just to advertise Six Screens.

This is intent to spamming from this web site, at least in my opinion .

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Add to that the damage endured during the tenure of being a JW and well, it's a wonder all of us aren't posting from a round rubber room.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Outlaw where do you get all of those pictures from ? funny stuff I might add

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I think Simon should ban any and all whining crybabies who try to dictate who can or cannot post here.

Some of you are no different from the control-freak Bible worshiping Pharisees at Paradise Cafe. If you notice, there are about ten people left posting there. Is that what you want?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

You mean you guys AREN'T posting from a round rubber room? I'm the only one?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Forums may be moderated to make sure they stay friendly and welcoming, legal and relevant. We reserve the right to edit or delete posts at own discretion and without notice, which we consider to be unacceptable. If you repeatedly break these guidelines, you may be prevented from posting.

^ Found at the bottom of every thread. The "may" has been stretched pretty far in regards to Rick. Why have rules if they are ignored for years on end? Is this a seniority thing? Does Rick have some sort of social shield or something? If a new person came here pervasively advertising donation buttons like he does they would be deleted and everyone would raise their martinis in approval. Double standards are double standards, right?

-Sab

• undercover
    undercover

You mean you guys AREN'T posting from a round rubber room? I'm the only one?

Actually, mine's oval. I got an upgrade for good behavior

• minimus
    minimus

You can take the JW out of the Kingdom Hall but can you take him off the internet?

Let's not still act like JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit