Any actual Witnesses here?

by trthskr 236 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Cantleave, I don't think they're gonna answer now, since you hit them on the first shot!

good post

• cantleave
  • cantleave
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Thank You JWFacts.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

If they hadn't bothered prophesying in the first place, they wouldn't have had to change their Awake masthead...just sayin...and welcome! Stick around :)

• trthskr
    trthskr

Oh well, everyone makes mistakes like I said. If you can find the religion that doesn't get involved with politics and wars and teaches the truth about the "spirit", "soul", "Hades", etc. according to the original Greek, Aramaic, and hebrew languages and proclaims God's Kingdom as the only hope for mankind and hasn't committed fornication with the Kings of the Earth, I'd like to hear it! Right... I thought not.

• trthskr
    trthskr

you're not teaching me anything but the same old misinterpreted and misunderstood issues that have already been raised and debunked. Poor misguided souls...

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL well it's certainly not the Watchtower. Better keep searching. They were all over fornicating with the UN---and they were cheap hookers too! Instead of looking for power and influence, they gave it all up for a few books.

NC

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Everyone makes mistakes? This is the same mistake again and again. It destroys lives and families, in some cases literally. Open your eyes.I call troll.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Well the WTS is not unbique in it's teachings. It has according to its own definition comitted fornication with the kings of the Earth and ithas been responsible for 100o's of unnecessary deaths due to it's ever chaqnging stance on Blood.

It has lied on numerous occasions and as far as I recall God hates liars.

Keep searching. I personally believe the Greek myths to the Jewish ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit