ADVICE TO BAND ON THE RUN

by wasblind 168 Replies latest jw friends

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

If I called a black or Latino women girl, I would be dead! What is good for goose is good for the gander.

• tec
    tec

What does that even mean?

• tec
    tec

Oh, and Newfie women call one another 'girl' all the time too. So what?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Tec, I have no idea, but then most of BOTR's posts are rambling and never on the point.

Anyway, back to your bitch fight, girls.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

What are we going after? Cattle rustlers or horse thieves??!!!

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Hmmm.

In partial review, why does something have to be racist?

If something is perceived as being racially charged, an accusation made and the person denies it was written with a racial intent why isn't that good enough?

Isn't someone saying it was wasn't written to be racially charged good enough? Once someone is labeled a racist, are they then instantly condemned? Based on BOTR's post of her life work, I could hardly say it's the profile of a racist person.

The internet is a funny place, people from many different cultures, races, socio-political standing all given equal right to voice their opinions. Different people are going to have a different threshold for what offends them.

Personally, I take someone at their word, if they say it wasn't intended to be written with a racial intent, I am going to yeild to them since they know what they were thinking when they wrote it. All I can comment on is how I perceived something and hope that they have an open enough mind to consider my viewpoint.

• tec
    tec

Monkeys

• tec
    tec

LOL... I meant that in response to Beks :)

• wasblind
    wasblind

"Isn't someone saying it was wasn't written to be racially charged good enough? "

Yes, except when that person continually use words and associates those words with a certain race

want a clue ????? thug, ghettoese, posse

• wasblind
    wasblind

Ole Twisty don't know fact from a stereo type

Fact: I was describing the things done by the klan

Stereo type: All white people are predjudice

Fact: Twisty dumb as hell, must of went to school with Band

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit