ADVICE TO BAND ON THE RUN

by wasblind 168 Replies latest jw friends

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

...and just like THAT, Shamus is outta the posse!

• N.drew
    N.drew

Interpretation of the outlaw. Learn to laugh for goodness sake. Or is it sakes? Help me out here!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hey! A messenger of hate has entered the thread! Her name rhymes with "poop".

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It is at times hard for me to understand also, monkey. Well I should say most times.

• shamus100
    shamus100

It's in your genes, Mrs. Jones... you should...

Naturally I am totally kidding!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Pfft, hardly. I sound so much like a white girl that I get snubbed in the ghetto. I've been called "Oreo" many times, though lately not to my face but I can still tell when folks think I am.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh brother... ;)

People call me orangie and I find it highly insulting! >:O

• AGuest
    AGuest

Oh, fer gudness sa... heah, munkyman:

Well, no, see, dear MonkeyMan (peace of banana to you!)... if I had a posse, which I don't... you couldn't be ripping off faces. But you like to rip them off, so I don't see how it could work. You thinking you might be able to give face ripping up? I don't think so but what do I know? Tell you what: if I ever do get myself a posse... and considering there's a ton of bad guys on this board, I just might... but then, that's what the moderators are for, so maybe not... I promise to check you with and see if you have given it iup. If so, then... SURE! Sure enough you can join up with "us"!

Okay? Okay.

Piece (of some other kind of fruit) to you!

Your servant, who isn't speaking ghetto at all, but country (in case you didn't no that)*...

SA

*If you ever listen to some people from the deep rural areas of say, Appalachia/deep south... this really is how they speak (actually, some speak even "worse"... but it is their language). Black OR white ("blak OWR whait"). Actually, white more often (in, say, Appalachia/deep South). I am only stating the words phonetically. What... cha'll don' wortch Pauola Dain???

• shamus100
    shamus100

Awww.... ;( I could be your hit man.... :)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Aw ain't that sweet, monkey's offering to do a driveby.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit