• Twisty
    Twisty

"Band, your true colors have shown

it shows in the words you use and in your

post You would be better off joinin' the klan

just don't come 'round my house with no rope

because I will turn it on YOU!!!!"

(Racial Stereotyping)

"Maybe you should try to work on the future, with a better mindset toward all races"

Pot meet kettle.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Lips ( yours ) meet (My ) ass

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

So who's in this "Posse"?

Me!! Me!! I want to be in a posse!!!

• tec
    tec

Band, again... no one has made anything about race other than you. You brought in 'ghetto' talk, and you've said that Shelby has a 'posse' who thugs around and threatens you. I have not seen this happen. I think it is in your mind. If you have a real accusation to make against someone in particular, then by all means, make it. Otherwise, this 'posse' does not e x ist, since it seems to be made up of no one.

The people who have affection for Shelby, and who share the same faith as her, are made up of different races. So this 'posse out to get the 'white girl (you)' theory makes no sense.

Peace,

tammy

• shamus
    shamus

ME TOO!!! I WANNA BE IN A POSSE!!!

Band on the run, I have my eye on you... muuuhahahhahaha!!!! BOOOOHAHAHAHHA!!! MUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Um, yeah...

• tec
    tec

You already have a posse!! The kissing posse

• shamus
  • Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

No other posters here, regardless of race or nationality, have "friends" contribute nothing but Shelby, will get you. Watch out. Ooooh. No one. Shelby

's friends do which says more about her "friends" than it does about Shelby.

I have tiffs with people but they are fleeting. No one else threatens. No one else writers in Standard English and then quickly descends to ghetto talkk to initmidate.

If black people can raise racism, white and Asian people may also do so. The solution is no racism from any group. And how I wish I always had a middle class existence and did not know violence.

• tec
    tec

Please put an e x ample... what was said and who said it. Your accustations are meaningless otherwise. If you think people using 'girl' or whatever other words you deem 'ghetto' is intimidating and bullying YOU, all on its own... then you need to rethink why you feel that way.

I think that is more about you than it is about anyone else.

Peace,

TAmmy

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

So is BOTR white or black?

From her previous posts I understood her to be black, but she posts of "immediate relatives" who are white, so what does she claim to be?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit