Evil Spirits

by LizLA 294 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

You Do KNOW harekrishna is a CULT right? Plain and simple for you, ... you have gone from one cult into another one. You didn't pass GO, but you do still have a get out of jail free card... Wake UP!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

"Spookerdos" as you call them can cause mental illness and all kinds of problems for people.

Don't you just love it when the ignorant speak....

• cofty
    cofty
    a great man like Swami Srila Prabhupada and his Bhagavad-Gita

Nice to hear you managed to find a new cult leader.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68
    "Spookerdos" as you call them can cause mental illness and all kinds of problems for people.

Don't you think you might be confusing cause and effect, harekrishna?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Read this book: Combatting Cult Mind Control.

• erbie
    erbie

I'm not sure about all this but I think it is interesting to note that Jesus was approached by the devil only after he had endured a period of fasting and............meditation. This is interesting in view of what was said about meditation at the beginning of this thread.

This does'nt necessarily reflect my view of meditation but it has made me look at it from a different slant.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

@20571 - it's the same old rhetoric isn't it? Follow my formula and if it doesn't work, it's your own fault for lacking faith/missing a word out etc.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

GromitSK, that's the exact same formula I use on women. "Just do as I say and I'll take you to heaven, baby". You know. Right after I get there and then need a nap. It's totally legit.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    He gives a bunch of evidence for a God.

Such as?

I'm always curious as to different people's perspectives on the subject.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

LMAO@EP - hey if it works.. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit