Evil Spirits

by LizLA 294 Replies latest jw experiences

• truthseeker
  • EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

The evidence available indicates that a) is the more likely answer, which would require the manipulation of matter with the collective mind, which is exactly what the evidence suggests.

Why wouldn't the answer just be that they had pretty decen engineering skills? Not all civilizations develop the same technology at the same time or rate.

• oompa
    oompa

ive asked for it before...i so wish one would bitchslap me right across the room...or float a candle...where the hell are these guys and wtf are they doing?..they were all over the place in the nt......oompa

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hello Liz,

I just sent you a PM.

Click the envelope next to you user name in the top right-probably several times before it will open without error!

Blessings,

Stephen

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hello Stephen - Long time no see!

• harekrishna
    harekrishna

"Don't get involved in meditation" Hilarious. Meditation calms the mind and actually has a healing effect in patients recovering from serious illnesses.

From a past WT: 'Every Christian should take time out to meditateupon the Bible verses they've read to fully appreciate its' meaning."

Personally, anyone tormented by evil spirits (they do exist), I advise to try this: Chant the wonderful mantra

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

and be happy. From a former Ministerial Servant

• cofty
    cofty

Oh dear - From one cult to another.

• enda75
    enda75

I was always taught to say out loud "IN THE NAME OF JEHOVAH GET OUT OF HERE" They are afraid of Jehovah's name. They will leave. WHAT A JOKE!!!!!! When I grew up, I was so afraid of the demons, I slept with my lights on until my early 20's. Once my mother bought a second hand sewing machine, then scratching on my bedroom walls started. My mother was certain it was the demons, it was mice in the attic walls. I had to listen to so many demon stories and no proof of any demons. I use to be afraid they would get inside me. My mother assured me this would not happen but something was going to happen in 1975. Growing up, I was always afraid of DEMONS & THE END. Scary 21 and I lived life like it's 1975-THE END. Did the demons take us over LOL It's all about right and wrong--good and evil. I feel so sorry for JW children.

• cofty
    cofty

Anybody who thinks we should all respect each other's beliefs needs to read that idiotic post above.

Get back to the dark ages where you belong man with lots of numbers for a name.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

And if that doesn't work? ........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit