Evil Spirits

by LizLA 294 Replies latest jw experiences

• bohm
    bohm

Does anything you create not first arise as a thought in your mind?

...evidence support the conclusion the thoughts are a consequence of input and prior configuration of the brain.

Should it be any different with God?

you tell us. preferably after you provide evidence god exist.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Ah, it was a while ago but we can stop the back and forth. There is a simple, elegant solution: call Ghostbusters to the scene.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

LOL I sense the Stupidity is strong with this one Luke...

And your brilliance and contributions to this thread are staggering.

Any imbecile can make asinine ad hominem attacks like this one. Congratulations, now show us your IQ is over 50. I see no evidence.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

...evidence support the conclusion the thoughts are a consequence of input and prior configuration of the brain.

Interesting. Not sure what you mean. Either it would support the kabbalistic (among many other) teaching that we never really think of anything original, we just recall previously absorbed information, as from, yes, past lives (gasp), or it means we never really think for ourselves, we are being remote controlled by something else that does all the thinking for us. If that's the case, we might as well go back to the Hall. Could you clarify bohm?

preferably after you provide evidence god exist.

"God" is consciousness. Do I really need to prove consciousness exists?

• cofty
    cofty
    did the primordial soup evolve into our present world without any intelligent thought?

Yes.

So sorry King Solomon, the wisdom you gained from Kabbalah has been rendered nonsense by a modern day Sage named "cofty".

Most of us are far, far wiser and more knowledgeable than Solomon. He lived in a pre-scientific world that was dominated by beliefs in magic forces for good and evil. Have you actually read some of the drivel in the book of Proverbs?

It sounds as if you are stuck in the same pre-scientific worldview even if you do prefer to think of it as beyond science. Its beyond sceince in the same way that Harry Potter is.

Here is some "wisdom" about magic Kabbalah water

The Scientific Evidence

The Kabbalistic blessings and meditations that are used to create Kabbalah Water, for example, bring about elegant and balanced crystalline structures in water, while negative consciousness has an opposite effect. This is hugely important. In a very literal way, Kabbalah Water is life's original blueprint information brought into the modern world.

Just as it did at the first moment of Creation, the growth of every living organism should follow this blueprint. All the metabolic and regulatory processes of life require information -- and because of its unique crystalline structure and fractal design, Kabbalah water is an excellent information transmitter. Positive, health-giving information is defined by symmetry and high energy, while low energy and entropy -- like static in TV or radio reception -- characterize muddled information. Therefore, the condition of the water we take into our bodies determines the quality of the information being transmitted to our immune system, digestive system, circulatory system, and even to every atom of our bodies.

Its all just words designed to make the gullible feel important and part them from their money.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

LOL! Kabbalah holy water is a new one on me, but I'll have to get me some....

If all you know about Solomon is the Proverbs there's no sense continuing this discussion. Ever hear of Hiram Abiff?

I'll have to get a message out to the Freemasons that they're all a bunch of gullible fools too, since its based on Kabbalah. I guess those wondrous cathedrals they built were pure shit compared to the far 'superior' crap they're building these days.

• cofty
    cofty

I'll have to get a message out to the Freemasons that they're all a bunch of gullible fools too

Sooner the better.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

So every junior high chem lab teaches students to create ectoplasm.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

LizLa,

Only the Creator has the power to end your affliction.

Please check your PM.

Truthseeker

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Personally, I don't see how burning sage and other strange cleansing rituals help get rid of demons/evil spirits.

Firstly, Jesus never did any of this, he used his power and the apostles asked for holy spirit to cast out the demons.

Do you really think that a spirit creature made up of exotic matter, who can cast and shape shift is going to be affected by herbs? They can walk through walls and doors.

I believe they exist. And they can cast images, because thought is gasoline to the body. They become whatever they wish to be. Thought is what gives them their arms and legs. Everything else is theatrics.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit