The Watchtower is NOT a false prophet

by The Quiet One 179 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hSs34-d9qO4/S7lGccO9UJI/AAAAAAAAAGU/m4hjQ9kvFJ0/s1600/beat_dead_horse2.jpg

...................... ...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

The WT’s array of changes to their 1914 teaching would hardly qualify as refinements…more like sad attempts to control the damage of their false prophecies and embarrassing history. The 1914 teaching regarding the generation started out as referring to those of the physical generation alive in 1914 and able to understand the events of that time as they happened (I,e. someone 15 years of age in 1914)…as time move on and this prophecy came close to failing all of a sudden this came to include children in 1914…and eventually it just came to mean those born in 1914…until Nov of 1995 it suddenly referred to ‘wicked mankind’, those seeing the sign of ‘Christ’s invisible presence’ who do not mend their ways (.e. become Jws)….irregardless of when they were born…until a couple of years ago it was redefined to mean the ‘annointed’…modified several months later to mean the ‘annointed of 1914 and the next group of anointed. Not exactly refinements, more like a whole lot of confusion.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

So Outlaw, you have not been convinced that the Watchtower is not a false prophet?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Issacaustin..

The Watchtower is a "Non Prophet" Real Estate Business disguised as a Religion..

Anyone who accepts the Overlapping Generation WBT$ BS..

Deserves to provide Free Labour to the WBT$,for the rest of thier lives and..

Is`nt worth arguing with..

It`s a Complete..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oc3IEAj3_Zc/SrY5DGLhrtI/AAAAAAAAAFM/xPAbZ8rZI0w/s320/waste_of_time.jpg

...................... ...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Outlaw, I could not agree with you more!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello Isaaustin :)

It doesn't bother me that the quiet one remains blinded by the WTS

because it helps us to get through to hundreds of others , and let them

know that they are not alone in seein' this cult for what it truly is

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Wasblind, yes a great case in point....although I do believe that The Quiet One has admitted that a JW is not allowed to come to these sites....

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yep, QO is achieving exactly the opposite of what he/she hoped on their own topic. Too cool!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yes isaaustin,

the quiet one has sipped the sweet waters of JWN, now he/she can't get enough

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Outlaw,

The Watchtower is a "Non Prophet" Real Estate Business

Actually I believe the WT is a FOR PROFIT, FALSE PROPHET real estate business. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit