Do you hate God

by Star tiger 225 Replies latest jw friends

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Hi,

I beginning to think that this would be a good way of thinking, a totally righteous being would not let all the shit that is happenning to people prevail, this being cannot have the best interests of man as his first priority, it's all about ego and no matter how the human familty suffers, he hates pretty much everyone, as the TV show says, Your fired, let's get a better God, one who at least gives everyone a chance!!

I welcome comments from God apologists, to at least have an argument as to why they put they're faith in someone that does'nt give a shit about them!

Best Regards,

Star Tiger

• AGuest
    AGuest

I don't hate God, at all, dear ST (peace to you!). To the contrary, I love Him very much. I won't go into the "why" of it, though, in thread - there are plenty comments from me on that topic throughout the forum. But I will say (1) He absolutely gives a sh*t about me; my own life has PROVEN that to me (and since I'm the only one that it needs to be proven TO I'm not too concerned with whether you believe that or not...); and (2) I won't/don't apologize for anything He does/does not do. He doesn't need me... or anyone else... to do that.

Some (including myself) might try to EXPLAIN to you some of things that are... well, I won't say "hard for you to understand,"... but rather, that aren't often even touched on by others and so you may be unaware of them, yes. But that's only because we love HIM (and His Son)... and want you to know the truth about HIM (and His, the former as shown to us by means of and THROUGH that Son).

To the extent you are truly interested and want to know, that is, of course. If you just want to debate what you "don't" believe versus what I "do" believe... I will have to pass. Again, plenty of threads/posts on this board setting forth MY position on that. In fact, some of us just went into that, so no need to waste board space rehashing it again this soon, IMHO.

But, again, peace to you... and thank you for giving me this opportunity to share the truth: that I do NOT hate God, no by any stretch.

A slave of Christ,

SA, who doesn't believe the term "God apologist" applies to her... and so hopes you won't lump her in with those you believe to be such... in the manner of those here to tend to lump her in with other such labelled ones, such as "religionists" and "christians" (as they know the latter)... as doing so would be (1) judgmental and (2) quite inaccurate...

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

god has to exist for me to hate him/her, so far I don't see any evidence, I hate the concept of of the christian/judism/islam god.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Star Tiger-

I agree with you. Life is just too unfair for there to be a God who loves and cares about us.

I used to love Jehovah, for many, many years. But after all of the suffering my dear Mom went through and her unfair death, not to mention the deaths of our beloved "furry babies" over the years, including our dear Princess who died Friday, I just have way too much difficulty in believing in and not hating (much less loving) the God of the Bible.

Humans are much more compassionate, fair and loving than God is.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Not anymore than I hate Santa for not bringing me gifts or that I was ripped off by the devill when I sold him my soul,and never did yet THAT good on guitar...sheesh...

• agonus
    agonus

Yes and no. Don't we all?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I fully agree with finallysomepride and aquagirl above.

I think a recent thread on a similar subject took all the energy out of this and it may not get off the ground again.

• sabastious
    sabastious

OTWO, how would you like God to show himself to you if you could choose?

-Sab

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    OTWO, how would you like God to show himself to you if you could choose?

He could do something wonderful for the children of earth like removing birth defects.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Do I hate 'god'???"

Which one?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit