Do you hate God

by Star tiger 225 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Sorry, dear SOG (the greatest of love and peace to you!): it's part of my "style." I type about as fast as I hear/think and so it all just comes out like it does. For me to type my posts otherwise would mean me having to slow WAY down... and "think" too much (about excluding things like punctuation, emphasis, etc., which come "naturally" as I type).

I must ask, then, that you please continue to bear with me. There are certain others' "styles" here that I don't particularly care for, as well... but, as you said, I can overlook it. I learned in college once that it is the MESSAGE that is most important, versus the messenger and/or the media/presentation... and if one can get that one is well on their way to learning things they might not have otherwise. I am glad then, that your love for me allows you to overlook MY presentation "style"... and I am truly grateful for that. Thank you!

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey
    There are certain others' "styles" here that I don't particularly care for, as well... but, as you said, I can overlook it. I learned in college once that it is the MESSAGE that is most important, versus the messenger and/or the media/presentation...

Agreed. :)

Shades

P.S. I have tried to stop using the nickname SOG because I saw someone use those initials to stand for Jesus. Plus, shades sounds cooler.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr
    There are certain others' "styles" here that I don't particularly care for, as well... but, as you said, I can overlook it.

Since when?

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Since when?

Aw, heck, I been overlookin' YOUR snarky "style" for years, now, dear Q (peace to you!). Well, for the last few months, anyway. Waitin' for you to learn to do the same, is all...

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant (yep... STILL!)... and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I have tried to stop using the nickname SOG because I saw someone use those initials to stand for Jesus.

Really? How so (initials for "Jesus"), dear shades (peace!)? Oh, wait... "Son Of God"... yes, got it. Only took me, what, 10 minutes? LOLOL!

But I "hear" you...

Peace!

SA, on her own...

• ShadesofGrey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit