Are you sure leaving is a wise decision ?- Lurkers think twice- Part 2

by mankkeli 283 Replies latest jw experiences

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Well all I know is I was depressed/suicidal as a JW... I LOVE my life now!!!!

oh now I get it if you commit suicide you are DF for murder.....

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

oh my I'm at the top of 2 pages

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Ask yourself this question, what foundation am I laying for my children If I expose them to books written by men who cant handle their marital life responsibly. What advise do such men have to offer on life and living responsibly, It is not surprising that they deny God, they dont want to live under instruction of norms and acceptable societal ethics."

Why should I ask myself anything about how you want to ignorantly raise your kids?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Idiot

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search For other uses, see Idiot (disambiguation) and The Idiot (disambiguation). Page semi-protected

An idiot, dolt, or dullard is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way. Archaically the word mome has also been used. The similar terms moron, imbecile, and cretin have all gained specialized meanings in modern times. An idiot is said to be idiotic, and to suffer from idiocy. A dunce is an idiot who is specifically incapable of learning. An idiot differs from a fool (who is unwise) and an ignoramus (who is uneducated/an ignorant), neither of which refers to someone with low intelligence.

........................ ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Double post

• shamus100
    shamus100

Mrs. Jones...

OWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!! The truth hurts again!!!!! You horrible person!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

we made too many good points I bet Part 3 is soon to show

• Jewel
    Jewel

..."I am expecting one also very soon"...

OK...Now I'm just really, really sad...

Jewel walks off muttering...

<crunch, crunch, crunch...> Man we need to sweep up in here...troll chow everywhere...

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Found Sheep - That is not true, no one is disfellowshipped for committing suicide but his funeral talk wont be given at the KH

• zoiks
    zoiks

Why won't Alice answer my questions and back up her unsubstantiated claims?

Goodbye cruel world. I'm off to kiss the monkey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit