Are you sure leaving is a wise decision ?- Lurkers think twice- Part 2

by mankkeli 283 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If one doubts their callousness toward human life, see Chapter 7 [THE FOUR PRESIDENTS, E.C. Gruss], where a young missionary is sent to her death by Knorr, and where an old man who gave them several decades of free factory labor, was forced out of headquarters, forced to sleep outside, dying on a park bench during the night, in the dead of winter, wrapped in newspapers. Not the slightest bit of regret or remorse was displayed by the leadership, in these and other cases of needless deaths, including those who, when awareness dawned, jumped to their deaths off of the roofs of the Watchtower Society's buildings in Brooklyn, ...

THE FOUR PRESIDENTS OF THE WATCH TOWER SOCIETY (JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES), page 232

......................;-)...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

Mankell,

You are a watchtower idiot. Nobody with three working brain-cells would even entertain that argument.

You do realize that you should be disfellowshipped right now, don't you? The difference between you and I is I made my decision - you are a worm; someone who goes onto apostate websites, are not true to 'the organization' and pollutes the congregation with your independent spirit. You see, I would never have posted here when I was an active dub. NEVER. I have a conscience, you see. You do not.

I urge you to go back to the kingdumb hall and beg forgiveness.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hell I'm not ever gonna go to my OB/GYN or the dentist ever again cuz of Manny. Yeah, like I'm that stupid. Lmao!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Oh and

Which doctor can vouch 100% for your survival if you take blood?, If they cant confidently vouch for the success of the surgery, then it is all about trial and error

That's just plain silly talk!!!
  • zoiks
    zoiks

Wait, so are lurkers not supposed to leave the JWs or are they not supposed to go to the doctor? I'm confused.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hither, Zoinks, I'll provide a 'need' for you to go to the doctor....

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

LWT - Wow, what a cute girl!, I'm expecting one also very soon, now my question is this, where would you like to see her in thirteen years time?. Is it too much to ask for our kids to grow up responsibly in a household governed by divine authority and peace?

• shamus100
    shamus100

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Manky, you've been asked 2 or 3 times to gives evidence of stats that show suicide and divorce rates are higher for those who have left your cancer (WTS) well we're waiting.................

The WTS hides an astonishing rate of suicides among it's ranks including Bethelites jumping to their deaths.

Carry on writing shit boy.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Shamus100 - Thats why I advise people to stay in and keep their senses, The GB can deliver their verdict, it is yours to decide how to apply it, by the way my field service activity (The activity of helping people, empowering them to cope with the miseries of life and strenghtenning their conviction to endure in the face of adversity. Not the JW door knocking activity) is on while on this website

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit