Are you sure leaving is a wise decision ?- Lurkers think twice- Part 2

by mankkeli 283 Replies latest jw experiences

• shamus100
    shamus100

No, Mankeill. Blood fractions DID KILL PEOPLE. So did the big fat sweaty child molesters that are still protected in your congregation.

I gather you have no children?

And thank you for answering me in the gathering " storm" that is circling you.

• dgp
  • mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - What is the credibility of that survey?, I cant vouch for a survey that reflect a figure of "1" for JWs living together without marriage. Look it up and ask yourself if that is a typical lifestyle of the JWs.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

well you are just stating the obvious in a way. This site proves it's not easy!!! It is not easy to change everything about yourself. I spent the 1st 33 years being told what to do by he GB... now at 36 still trying to figure out who I am... That being said... I'm thrilled to be doing it....

This site is to help those that want to leave or have left to do just that.... heal

• cantleave
    cantleave

If you have evidence of lower rates in dubland present them Mankkeli.....

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I don't see any reason why this thread cannot reach at least 20 pages by by tomorrow.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

<-----19 years married come December. bOrgless baby, yeah!

I totally agree Leaving. Let's run this baby!

• undercover
    undercover

These threads are actually going to cause the exact opposite of what the OP wants. So today we salute you, Mr. Apostate Website Detractor. This Bud Light's for you.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Found sheep - Well said, I 'm empowering lurkers to use their senses not those who are already gone.

• mrsjones5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit